Share Your BDSM Fantasies

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by KittenwithClaws, Jul 22, 2009.

1. KittenwithClaws

KittenwithClaws New Member

i'm a total submissive. i love being controlled (or being forced under his control) by my partner through being tied up, spanked, scratched and bitten.
    I think the best part is being at the mercy of my partners whims where they can either choose to take their time over me teasing etc or ravishing me.

fantasy: being tied up and fucked across carpet.. carpet burn across the butt when being spanked and manhandled.. mmmmmmm :p delicious.. would also me that the whole experience would be totally memorable as sitting down for the next few days would be a thrilling reminder ^^

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

I hate to be a buzz kill but have you ever actually had carpet burns on your ass? Well, I have and it's no where near as hot as it sounds. Trust me on this. ;)

As for my own fantasy, I'd go for just about anything where I was dominated. My husband is totally passive and I've given up on changing him. I think I'd rather enjoy being tied up and worked over with sex toys until I came so many times I was crying out for relief, then to be fucked hard style. :dgrin

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

Damn girl, I'd throw your ass down and tie you up and fuck the shit out of you right now!:whip

4. KittenwithClaws

ooooh now that sounds fun. :) :bow may possibly be able to persuade my partner to do that :eyes :D

5. KittenwithClaws

you dont know me fool ^^ i could be some midget hermaphrodite transvestite with a fetish for socks for all you know..
    actually... :brow ;)

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Umm, I think he was talking to me, Kitten. HR's been after me for years, haven't you, HR? ;):lol

7. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Most kittens are quite fond of socks. :)

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

That's right, hotlips, and I'm pretty sure you don't wear socks during sex. xx

Hey, Kitten, I'm not a fool, I told you in your intro I'd be keeping a close eye on those claws.:uhh:
    I usually don't take that tone with people I don't yet know.

9. KittenwithClaws

^^ thats alrighty then :p i didnt know. :)

10. MunaJadida

MunaJadida New Member

I'm a big-time sub and the hubby and I have a lot of fun. You asked for fantasies, so I'll tell you what I'm dreaming of for our next scene. I want to be tied up so I can't move (not sure positioning yet, I have a bum shoulder) and be spanked/whipped/paddled/caned until my ass is pink and welted, then placed in a sitting position so my weight is on my ass. Then I want to be facefucked until he cums all over my face.

How's that sound? :eek:

11. tinkertwisted

tinkertwisted New Member

i love havin my throat fucked by him yummy hands behind my back or either sides of his thoghs whilst he holds my head or headbobble to keep me in place forcing me to take more i love it soo damn much when he does that, i end up with a totally soaked and throbbing clit and thats even before hes made me crawl to the bedroom for more forced frolicks ;)