Share oral sex

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by andylife, Feb 10, 2016.

1. andylife

Gold Member

how many woman would like to experience the act of sharing oral sex with a guys cock... Some woman appear to be aroused at the idea of sucking a guys cock together with another man. I admit I would love to do it both me and a woman sharing his with our mouths. The thought of her asking me to let him cum while I have the head of his cock in my mouth her telling me to swallow then both me and her licking his cum of the shaft of his cock .. Why this is a fantasy I don't know would you girls find this vile... I'm bisexual and I admit it's a gorgeous feeling making him cum with my mouth

petergozinya likes this.
  2. Mittimer

Gold Member

I've had this fantasy and shared it with my husband. I've watched him blow a guy but we've never shared. Time will come though. :)

3. Shelby

Gold Member

I was just talking about this same thing with someone else! I've never tried it but I wouldn't mind giving it a shot.

GuyBme and petergozinya like this.
  4. phish

Gold Member

That is pretty hot!

petergozinya and Mittimer like this.
  5. andylife

Gold Member

hi cheers for giving your thoughts... Tho further why does the thought arose a woman... It's a mad question tho it seems to be a fantasy lot of men and woman have an interest in.... it's always been since the time of evolution a man gets turned on, day dreaming of a woman taking another woman's knickers off I guess it's the seductive beautify of the sensuality a woman has which arouses a man.. Now for a woman what is the appeal... Is it the shear rudeness or .... A Man should not be turning another man on that's our job... For me I love the act of enjoying what a woman enjoys sucking a mans cock... It's a sexy yet weird smooth feeling

petergozinya likes this.
  6. Meee

Gold Member

Fuck shoulds.

phish, petergozinya and Mittimer like this.
  7. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'm agreeing with Meee, fuck "should". If it turns you on, it turns you on. There's no rhyme or reason. I enjoy it because it's the act of sharing someone elses pleasure with my man.

GuyBme, Spark, phish and 2 others like this.
  8. andylife

Gold Member

so I'm ok then. As a guy I should just enjoy and keep on making love to another mans cock!! Pure sexy passion I love slowly kissing his head while holding his cock in my hand then passionately and kissing down his hard shaft til I reach his hips with my mouth... I love Kissing his hips and stomach while feeling his warm hard cut cock I'm my hand.... I wished I was doing it know kissing along his shaft til I reach his sexy cut smooth head take him in my mouth whispering I want to feel and taste his cum.... Mmm

CreamyJustice likes this.