Sf: how much of a problem is a small dick?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by SmllOne, Jul 18, 2016.

1. SmllOne

SmllOne Member

I'm one of the unlucky owners of a micro dick. (message me for pictures), and one thing has ALWAYS bothered me: How much of a problem it really is? I know that for the usual thing, it means a lot, but.. there's got to be some fetish about it somewhere :p

2. Gmsexycpl

Gold Member

Get a nice toy for your girlfriend and problem fixed ;)

3. SmllOne

SmllOne Member

We have two: a vibrator and a regular one she broke, but still, it bugs me a lot :x

4. Gmsexycpl

Gold Member

I know I'm surw... but you can also try something like a penis sleeve too

5. SmllOne

SmllOne Member

We've tried it a couple of times. It kind of hurt me, although she loved it up until we lost it! That was a good idea though, thanks a lot.

6. johanconra

Gold Member

Well worrying about it doesn't help, you should ask her what she wants and if it's a problem to her. If she says yes, find a solution, if you're lucky you might find someone on here that's in a similar situation. Don't let it get to you though.

7. SmllOne

SmllOne Member

It already got me a long time ago hahaaha
    Thing is, we've been dating for a long time now, and our relationship is going through some bad waves. Our sex frequency is really low and honestly, I see I can't please her and that makes me extremely uncomfortable and sad.

8. johanconra

Gold Member

I doubt it has to do with your member though, I don't have 'that' much sex with my girlfriend and sometime I just please her with my tongue and hands and that's totally fine. Improve your skills on those ends, If you're going to worry about it it's just gonna be worse for both of you. Trust me.

Unomike2, AJP, Amature and 1 other person like this.
  9. SmllOne

SmllOne Member

Thanks a lot for that. Really.

10. the-doctor

the-doctor Member

mines only 4-5" fully erect and i've managed to keep my wife satisfied for the last 29 years, my tongue is my secret weapon ;)

11. AJP

AJP
    Gold Member

Exactly right. The only time I really wish I had a big dick is in a bathing suit in public.

My wife seems to care less.

T

12. MissScarlett

Gold Member

If you feel it's a problem then it will become a problem - because your confidence & therefore performance will be affected. It will become an issue in your relationship if you become fixated on your size being an issue.

For me it isn't a problem. There are countless ways you can please a woman. The best orgasms I've ever had haven't involved a dick at all. The best advice I can give is don't try too hard. If you feel you can't please her it sounds like you are trying to hard which can actually have the opposite effect. Relax & enjoy yourself.

Amature and Gmsexycpl like this.
  13. the-doctor

the-doctor Member

my wife loves being licked out and having me play her with my tongue, I enjoy giving it and she has better orgasms that way than she ever could by straight sex. She also gives a great blowjob and i last longer than i ever can by just having sex,and I get to watch her swallow, what's not to like?

cook74 and AJP like this.
  14. AJP

AJP
    Gold Member

You are a lucky man. My wife is a pillow princess loves getting serviced. We stayed at a hotel this weekend and I licked her to a screaming orgasm Sunday morning. We went to leave and the couple in the next room came out and both just smiled.

cook74 likes this.
  15. the-doctor

the-doctor Member

I'm very lucky and for someone who has a small dick, I've fathered two offspring and can still shoot a good load over my wifes face, or on the back of her throat so I'm doing ok:D

Cowboy_73 likes this.
  16. Catayalex

Gold Member

Fingers, tongue, toys, anal play, role play, mutual masturbation, and the most important one, your brain. Make her imagine the kind of orgasm your are giving her tonight, but start telling her about it in the morning or midday. Make her mind so horny hours or days before. In other words, keep her thinking about what you are going to do to her to reach several orgasms, all day long. Variation and imagination goes a long way. You can have the biggest cock or the shortest one, it does not matter if you don't know how to use not only your cock but your whole body and mind to satisfy her.

sensless and the-doctor like this.
  17. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

My advice differs from most: embrace your feelings of inadequacy. I say this because, I think for the most part paranoia about penis size is just part of the male experience. I guarantee that even though I am decently larger than average, I have some of the same insecurities as you. But I think embracing said inadequacy is a valuable tool in finding the right person for you. For me, it allowed me to sift through a lot of bs in my younger days, filtering out those women who simply saw sexual activity with me as a means to a shallower end. Self confidence is great, but often(especially for men) it leaves us blind to what is going on around us. Same thing goes for looks, and sexual prowess, a healthy bit of of self deprecation prevents people from stroking our egos to conceal their true intentions.

18. Yoursexypanties

Gold Member

Seems like a very small problem to me! I'm hilarious.

19. MeganRocheTG

Gold Member

as long as it can get erect or even if you receive pleasure from oral, I would be ok with it!

20. Lou_x

Gold Member

a Micro dick isn't a problem at all as long as it is attached to considerate, skillful and thoughtful host :D

however....

a big dick attached to a "cock" is no use at all o_O

WC1989, Cowboy_73, Unomike2 and 3 others like this.