sexy thoughts

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by babyblue, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. babyblue

babyblue New Member

ok so seriously all i can do is think about sex all the time!!! in all way in public, oral, hard, soft. everything!!! now thats not a real big issue even tho i am doing it all the times its a good thing im not a guy or id be walking around with a hard on all the time lol but the big problem is everytime i see these fantasys its with the same person... My best friend Jason! I have had a huge crush on him wich is prolly why but everytime i see him now i get really shy! i dont know what to do! i want to act on these thought but i dont know how to go about it... help me!!!!!

2. Babiegurl

Babiegurl New Member

Do you know how he feels about you?

3. babyblue

babyblue New Member

not 100% sure but im like 99% sure he doens tfeel the same way

4. stopher58

stopher58 New Member

I say if he doesn't have a girlfriend or a wife or a really good reason that you already know of not to be interested in you... just let him know or show him, and i'm sure you will know right away how he feels... or if you show him, i don't really see him stopping you. lol

5. BustHer

BustHer New Member

Easy

BabyBlue, First slow yourself down and think about what you really want. The shyness with your friend is normal for someone so young, you've now had erotic thoughts or fantasies about him and you see him differently than before. Dont be embarrassed, get comfortable with your feelings and then explore. I went through something simular when I was in my teens. I have a female friend I've known since grade school that I hung around with in high school. We were always best friends and we eventually had sex. The sex was fun and the friendship great but it never developed into love. We still talk to each other from time to time, she is a great friend who I can always turn to, we had sex on occassion until I met my wife. Now both married with children were still great friends, we are both comfortable with our past realationship, we both feel at ease in the others company and with our spouses. If its sex your looking for most young guys wont turn it down but if its a loving relationship you seek put your toe in the water slowly and test the waters before you jump in........;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.