Sexy stockings

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by HisLilSecret, Dec 26, 2010.

1. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

I was what you would call slighlty gothic as a teen. I would wear mostly black clothes, long black finger nails, platform shoes, fisnets, a dog collar & so on. I dated a boy for a couple of weeks but he broke up with me saying I was too freaky. Too freaky? Ill show you freaky! I put on a pair of white booty shorts, fishnets, a black striped crop top, & some jewlery. I checked myself out in the mirror & thought somethings missing. I grabbed a pair of sizzors & sat down. Looking at my legs in the sexy fishnets I poked the sizzors through a hole in the stockings and gasped as the cold metal touched my warm skin. I sniped the sizzors & took pleasure in seeing a bit of skin exposed. I looked at my other leg & picked a spot on my thigh. Somehow turned on, I felt the cold metal & cut another hole. "Why is this making me so hot?" I thought as I moved from leg to leg exposing my white skin under the black fishnets. Trailing the tips of the sizzors against my legs as I go. I realize my juices are flowing and my body is begging to be touched. So I slide my hand down my shorts to find my hole wet & ready. I worked my clit & rocked my hips. My orgasm wasnt far away. I rubbed myself harder & let out a soft moan as I came. I composed myself & went to the fair with my friends. I still like fishnets but now fencenets are my favorite! :)

2. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

awesome story, very sexy. i love seeing any kind of stockings on a woman big turn on for me.

3. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

You should get your lady some fencenet stockings (look it up if you dont know what they are) & have some of your own fun! They are very very sexy...

4. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

very sexy stockings, hmmm how do they hold up while fucking?i always tend to get so turned on by them that i start pulling them and end up ripping them.

5. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

Thats the fun part! You can get them for $5-$10 so its not a big loss if they dont survive the night!

6. ColbyTheMan

ColbyTheMan New Member

I've always found stocking to be a turn on, thought it was just me.. LOL

7. CruelTease

Gold Member

Just wearing them makes me feel naughty. I heart stockings!

8. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

I just got a crotchless fencenet bodystocking thinking I would wear it under lingerie. Im shy about my body so I wouldnt have thought of wearing it alone but it looked so hot! Im excited to wear it alone & with lingerie :)

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

My wife wore a crotchless fishnet bodystocking this past Sunday, would you believe? It looked so hot and sexy on her, especially when we fucked with her on top of me. The other one that works for me is her mesh nightie, really short.

But it's an amazing co-incidence for me to read about the lingerie we played around with just yesterday.

10. SlaveBoy

SlaveBoy New Member

All stocking types on a girl are sexy..fishnets are orgasmic for me...but somehow I love it when she is on the bed with those lil white ankle cut frilly socks... Makes me rock hard

11. BlueLizard

BlueLizard New Member

I always vote yes on stockings...and garter belts...and fishnet body stockings...and crotchless stuff. Dreamer has a dresser drawer full of em...

12. brenda

brenda New Member

I like striped knee socks, lol.

13. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

Knee socks can be sexy, just take Holly Madison for example. :) I have a pair of striped leg warmers that look pretty hot with my bra and boyshorts.