Sexy Playing Around

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Showme2, May 12, 2012.

1. Showme2

Showme2 New Member

I'm new here, second post, and thought I'd share a little and hopefully get some feedback. My wife (think Goldie Hawn from the old Laugh In Show) and I, early on, found out that it is a real turn on for both of us to have her show off and flirt with guys (and girls) when appropriate. When we are out, we'll try to set up situations where she can "accidently" give an up skirt or a down blouse. When we pass someone in the mall she may make eye contact, smile, and wink or make eyes in a flirty manner. Once in a while she can give a panties shot or let her dress ride up while seated in the food court. On many occasions this has led to guys trying to pick her up, which is a real turn on for the both of us. After chatting them up, and some mutual hands resting here or there, she lets them all down easy and is just her bubbly self. She loves to shop for clothes, and if a sales lady shows any bi leanings at all, there is usually some intense flirting in both directions. Any shoe salesmen that want to help her are in for a real treat as they are guaranteed a long look at her panties and stocking tops, as well as a good feel of her calves and feet.
    Another fun way for us to kill a few hours is to cruise the freeways flashing truckers. She'll open her blouse and show her hooters to any of them that indicates a desire to see 'em, and if they respond to that with enthusiasm, more than likely she'll raise her hips and hike her skirt up above the waist. Shouting and horn blowing will get her panties down or at least pulled aside so they can see the whole thing. We are very careful to only do this kind of activity with those who are willing and receptive, so as not to be offensive to anyone. To date, there has never been a single negative reaction. For us it is an intense turn on, causing torrid sex well into the night.
    Does anyone else on here enjoy this kind of activity? If so, please comment and add some other similar things that we could do to spread a little sunshine around.

2. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

I'd feel like my guy didn't respect me if he wanted tons of others guys to treat me like a slut. No offense. But if yall like it, its yur thing.

3. Showme2

Showme2 New Member

I'm sorry, maybe I wasn't clear in my post. Let me explain. No one is treating her like a slut, or treating her ill in any manner. I'd guess that the guys that she shows herself to look at her the same way they would look at a stripper or pole dancer in a titty bar. The only difference is that she doesn't expect any dollar bills to be stuffed into her panties or garter. Any interaction has always been respectful and courteous. Conversation is always light and even humorous, not demeaning or hurtful. It's just a fun time for all, that we find sexy and exciting. She has all my love and respect and doesn't do anything that she is not 100% comfortable with.

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

it can also be fun to go to a bar and just sit and watch her flirt.......occasionally texting back and forth from across the bar whilst its going on..lol...

5. Showme2

Showme2 New Member

Tnx for the suggestion,,, we'll try that this weekend.

6. Showme2

Showme2 New Member

"it can also be fun to go to a bar and just sit and watch her flirt"
    We did it! We stayed overnite in a nearby city, and the hotel had a nice lounge. I was able to stand a ways off, and she had a great time sitting at the bar in a very short skirt and a sheer blouse that hid nothing. She flirted with a lot of guys, and danced both fast and slow quite a bit. There was a lot of kissing and petting going on, and several of the guys were feeling her up, both at the bar, and out on the dance floor. When we got up to our room, she told me all about how hot it was and what a great time she had. Needless to say, we'll be doing this again.
    Any other suggestions would be welcome. Does anyone know of ways that she could actually let guys see her pussy either by accident or on purpose? That would be a lot of fun for her.