Sexy night in London

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by marcus367, Dec 30, 2011.

1. marcus367

marcus367 New Member

Hi,
    from 05. Jan to 08. Jan. I will be, with my wife (finally a kids-free holiday), in London and I would like to know from you how to get a sexy night. We never had experiences in sexy clubs or privè so I need your suggestions!
    My wife is sometimes shy but I am sure to warm her up with some drinks.
    My fantasy will be to have sex in a club privè but my very best fantasy is to have same room sex with another couple.
    :)

2. No idea haha, but the same room sex thing sounds hot! :)

3. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

You might want to try this new thing called Google.
    its really amazing, you just type in what you want to know, and it tells you!

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

I wouldn't say a sexy night would include sex in clubs or in the same room with other people. That's a fantasy to explore when you have the time to do so, not when it's the first time you've been alone in quite a while.

Try something romantic rather then uber kinky.

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

I agree that romantic rather than sexy might be the way to go, although London is not the most romantic of destinations! Busy, noisy, congested, sleazy in parts... Actually, the most romantic or sexy thing to do might be to get out of London for a night: the rail service in Britain is expensive but good. You could travel to somewhere nice, they're a lot of places and one of my favourites is Bath, about 2 hours by train. Use Google, as indicated above.

As for same-room sex, if you ever go down that path, the way to do it (and any other form of swinging) is to contact like-minded couples, correspond, see if you get on well together, see if you have similar interests beyond sex, and then agree to meet. In Australia, there are a couple of Swingers cöntact websites, although I have been told that it's not always as it seems (some couples do misrepresent themselves in words and in pictures, and the reality may not be what you were looking for).

6. CosmicEye

Gold Member

I dont know, if I had the first kids free few days to ourselves I'd like to get loud and dirty rather than secluded and alone. Most of that probly happen at home anyways.

I agree, google is an amazing thing. Its freakin Europe where you can window shop the Berlesk houses!