Sexy Imperfections

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Makesmewonder, Jun 15, 2008.

1. Makesmewonder

Makesmewonder New Member

Hi guys! I've been gone for a while I know... but I got a new job and my computer crashed.
    So, do you find any imperfections attractive? A girl wears glasses because of an imperfection (poor eyesight), but a girl with glasses is damn sexy. Some people like a chubbier body and a "beauty mark" is usually an imperfection of the skin. What do you say?

2. DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere New Member

I couldn't agree more. I think that all of those little "imperfections" (which, of course, are in the eye of the beholder) are what makes a woman more...well, like the girl next door. I love a woman with glasses, and rail-thin women don't do anything for me either.

Now if we could just make sure that all of the guys out there made sure they made their women FEEL perfect all the time, we'd be in good shape!

3. Dreama

Gold Member

In my opinion (and this is a contradiction), imperfections are the things that make them perfectly who they are. My hubby has a little belly pouch, and I freakin' love it! I just want to kiss it all the time, and lick it, and give it love. I love freckles, too. I know this girl, and her freckles just make her look so beautiful and full of life (I don't think they should be considered imperfections).

4. bsxy420

Gold Member

mmmm my SO has a belly pudge as well and some of the sexiest scars i have ever seen....odd girl yes i know. but thats what makes me....well me..

5. igor

Gold Member

Well, gee, I have a flat tummy and I am proud of it:lol:lol:lol

I agree that little things make us individuals. And yes, there is something about glasses that at times are sexy (just take 'em off in bed) :D

6. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I like her mole :)
    [​IMG]

7. eandvk

eandvk Member

My wife has a mole on the right side of her face inbetween her lips and nose which I fell in love with the first time I saw her...she doesnt care for it but I think its a unique feature to her pretty face.
    As well as her boobs are a 38B and have a little sag to em((she hates that as well), but I love it....makes me hot especially when she doesnt wear a bra...

8. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I didn't realize she's a pet lover. And I'll bet she'd love your ferret!

Our "imperfections" are part of what makes us who we are, and they make us real, in my opinion. There's not a single one of us who has a perfect body (or mind, for that matter!). The ability to take our own imperfections, be comfortable with, and even turn them into a positive is an awefully good skill to have. Plus, the ability to do the same thing with someone else's imperfections (especially your SO's) is an even better skill to have, I think.

BD

9. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

I can't find anything i class as an imperfection on my boyfriend but i can find plenty on me hahaha...

10. ManiacMike

ManiacMike New Member

Glasses are a big one for me. Especially girls who wear those narrow glasses (similar to old librarian glasses) those type of glasses are hot and seem to be increasingly popular. I also do like girls who are a little bit heavy. Especially when they look pregnant (pregnant women is a MAJOR fetish of mine).

11. continuous

continuous New Member

I'm with Animula up there, my boyfriend is perfect and I'm not so much...but I guess it's all fine when you're in love. And what about the flawless Cindy Crawford pic? What does that image have to do with imperfection? C'mon! Find an image of an actual beautiful imperfection.

12. HardRocker

Gold Member

I knew a girl who's middle toes on each foot were completely connected. They did have separate nails and bone structure so it looked as if it could be easily corrected surgically, but she wasn't inclined to worry about it. She still wore hot shoes to match the rest of her hot bod. I was awfully disappointed when she got married. I always hate it when another one goes out of circulation. :eyes