sexy bet

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by IMMA, Oct 7, 2008.

1. IMMA

IMMA New Member

Well, I told my girlfriend the other day she couldn´t resist me and well one thing led to another and so we made a bet... She says I can't seduce her... These are the rules, I have one hour in our bedroom and she has to sumbit to everything I want but she can't respond to even a single kiss or touch.

As I wanna win and ensure we have a good time ... I was wondering does anyone have any sugestions ?

I would be very pleased to hear some theories even wacked ones :brow

2. Trixi

Trixi New Member

Give her a nice body massage. Afterwards lay her on her back. Kneel at her side (so that you are sideways to her), spread her vulva with your fingers and suck her clit and inner lips up into your mouth and then wiggle your tongue from side to side at the same time. You might want to put a finger or 2 about 2 or 3 inches into her vagina and swirl them around while you're doing the above. If she can resist that, you've got one tough cookie - at least a lot tougher than I am. Good luck.

3. IMMA

IMMA New Member

I sure hope she doesn't :). I have never given head before, so I am a litlle afraid I won't be very good at it but thank you very much for your suggestion.

I would like, please, also some ideas to warm her up to that, cause I wanna start slower but I will try your idea for sure :D.

4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

First set the mood with red roses, candlelight and maybe some soft music. A bottle of champagne and a little snack, like strawberries and whipped cream, wouldn't hurt.

I'd start off like Trixi says, with lots of body oil, straddling her as you do it -- legs, arms, back, both with her lying on her stomach and on her back. You'll get oily too, and that's a good thing. You can use your whole body to massage. You'll likely get a raging boner, and it can slide along with you. (You'll both like that!)

After a half hour of massage, start the kissing, licking and nibbling -- back, shoulders, arms, neck, breasts, then move down to her feet and slowly work your way up her legs -- first one and then the other.

When I give head to a woman I don't start right out with her clitoris but save it for dessert. Light, gentle kissing, licking and sucking are the way to start. If/when she wants you to be more aggressive she'll let you know with body (or verbal) language. Always keep it wet and slippery. If you have any hope of winning this bet, there'll be some very tasty lube within easy reach of your tongue before long. Resist the temptation to swallow it; use it as lube. (That's really what it's for.)

Do a search here and you'll find some good tips for dining down south.

I'd guess she wants to lose this bet.

Good luck, and may you both have fun, whoever wins the bet.

5. Trixi

Trixi New Member

It took me many years to come up with that technique and it's - WOW. Just be gentle. Joe is right, of course, you should set the mood first. My DH and I no longer really need to "set the mood" so sometimes I forget about that. It seems like we're always in the mood. :) He'll tell me I want to suck your pussy and in 30 seconds we're doing it or a "69." :eek:

Of course it's fun for us once in a while to do the whole routine, dinner, drinks, soft music, lots of those "looks" at each other, and some heavy petting. Most of the time, though, we just get to it. Hehe.

6. Poky

Poky Banned

I think you have a little problem here... Maybe I'm just not seeing it right, but I think you just lost your own bet with the words you put above... How can you possibly seduce anyone if you don't get a response from touching or kissing??? The second she responds to any of it, you lost the bet!!!!

7. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Hmmmmm. If you need a demonstration of what to do, let me know. That sounds soooo hot and fun! :dgrin

8. IMMA

IMMA New Member

No problem at all... If she responds I win... If she doesn´t I loose... Thank you all for your tips :)

9. notanewbie

notanewbie Member

this made me think of something posted in another thread that would be perfect for this situation.