Sexy Adult Games

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Onxymornatic, Aug 12, 2007.

1. Onxymornatic

Onxymornatic New Member

Hi, I have been thinking about purchasing an adult game in an attempt to kick start things between my wife and myself. I was wondering if anyone here has had any experience with such games.

The ones I'm so far considering are Nookii and Monogamy. Any advice on these would be helpful :D

Thanks.

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I have the Kama Sutra game, and I love it!

3. Bluesy

Gold Member

I don't know why, but I see that name and think of "Ouija" :shrug Which makes me think that my ideal sexual boardgame would be a Ouija knock-off. "Oh spirits, tell us, will I be getting the pussy licking of my life tonight?" *plastic thingy moves at the speed of light to the word "yes"* "I swear, honey, that wasn't me! I was barely touching the thing!" :brow

4. Amateur Nudist

Amateur Nudist New Member

I've never played any sex board games, but I think the sex dice would be kind of interesting. Roll two dice and do whatever it says to do.

5. sexyvixen4

sexyvixen4 New Member

My bf bought sex dice last week, and they are a lot of fun!

6. FireGuy

FireGuy New Member

make it really personal & make your own!!

Go buy a jenga game, divide the pieces paint half of them pink, the other half blue (light color pastels of course)

then you take all the pink ones, she takes all the blue ones, make some rules to start off with.

for instance if I had 20 pink pieces on 10 of the pieces I could write a question about things that I've always wanted to know but were to afraid to ask. Then the other 10 pieces I could write sex stuff on (example have you ever thought of being w/ another woman)

she does the same with the blue pieces. You can even make it a truth or dare type thing, one side you write a TRUTH that you want her to answer, the other a DARE you want her to do.

Of course then you set it up like regular Jenga, however you can only draw blue pieces & she can only draw pink ones. You must then answer the question on the block.

You'll learn alot about each other & the best part, when you get bored, you can simply erase the questions (pencil) and make new ones.

Let us know what you decide on & please share your experiences with the group

7. Bluesy

Gold Member

Very creative idea! :tup I think that would be an excellent way to get to know your partner better...while having a whopping good time :brow

8. cbrmale

Gold Member

I was given the Monogamy game and it is very good, it is very explicit! We had a lot of fun with the various positions for a couple of minutes or so, it was good variety. Reminds me that we should play it again sometime.

9. kronicman72

kronicman72 New Member

Sex Dice are pretty nice

10. Onxymornatic

Onxymornatic New Member

thanks for the replys.

I think I'm gonna plump for Nookii. I dislike lengthy games (1 hour tops is my preferred game time)

Cheers. :D