sexualy frustrated

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by babyblue, Jan 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. babyblue

babyblue New Member

OMG! I am so sexualy frustrated!!!Im sick of being a virgin too... i know i know i should respect myself and wait for the right person and im still young (19) but seriously I just want to get laid! im always horney and i mean always! I havent even been fingered by someone becides myself in a year in a half or seen a real penis in that long! I NEED it and i just cant seem to get it!!!! Im having issues with this because all i can think about it sex! its distracting me from everything... I seriously masturbate at least 2 or 3 times a day and it doesnt help I need someone else to help me out with this... Im just venting lol i know but its frustrating. even just anyone eating my pussy would be good right now! lol im a loser lol i know this is stupid and i ask everyone why no one wants to be with me but no one ever tells me... i know im not ugly im acctualy quite pretty... maybe its cus im a big girl... a size 18 i dunno it sucks and i need some REAL BAD! any one have any ideas on what i can do to distract myself

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

Any advice I give is gonna come from a guy from the seventies where there wasn't any pressure to respect ones self and wait for the right person, we just did it. I don't know, sex is normal and natural and healthy, and waiting can be very distracting. On the other hand, a first time for a woman needs sensitivity, because there are physical issues to deal with, and a caring partner can make the first time much better, even memorable.

Size 18 is BIG, where I come from the average girls your age would be 6-8 with a larger girl as big as, say, size 10 (but 10 is few and far between). My wife is more solid, and she's 10. Beyond finding a partner for sex, there are significant health issues involved with your weight. I am a (sort-of) type I diabetic, I have partial pancreas failure from a previous illness. I absolutely recommend you lose weight as soon as possible, especially for your health, because you really don't want to go down the path of diabetes or heart disease or anything else. I've had illness that I couldn't prevent, and I can say with all conviction that if you can prevent serious illness, you should.

You will be healthier, happier, sexier, and have the boys after you. Please do it.

3. babyblue

babyblue New Member

I am concentrating on losing weight. 3 years ago i was a size 6 but i got sick and my medications caused me to gain alot of weight and keep it on. myself and the doctors are wlrking on getting rid of it but it comes off alot slower than it goes on. I am not planning on staying this size because my mother is a health freek and my father died from heart disease

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

Just a note: Sizes run differently depending on what corner of the globe you're from, so I don't know that an American 18 is the same as an Australian 18.

I've known a few lovely ladies around your size who never had trouble finding a partner, so I really think it all depends on where you look. If you just want to get fucked, you could put up a profile on a site like adult friend finder. If you want to be a little more subtle, you could try something like match.com.

I have heard it said that sexual desire that interferes with your daily activities could ("could" being the operative word) be indicative of a mental health issue. So if the degree of frustration you're experiencing interferes with your life, you might want to consider seeing a counselor. Just a thought.

5. Dreama

Gold Member

Aww, don't worry. A size eighteen is big, but guess who else is a size eighteen? Me of course. And although I am seriously working to get down to the size I previously was, (running 3-5 miles six days a week) I understand as someone who gained the weight really fast (2 months, I went from size 10-12, to a size 18) that it can be a serious downer. Although my fiance has been very supportive (although very worried about my health) my mental state has been a little rocky. I think most of your problem lies in the fact that you might not have as much confidence as you did before. I mean, that is what really happened with me. My fiance told me that the only part he really cares about besides future health risks, is the fact that ever sice I put on the lbs, I just turned into a much more pessimistic person. Try to be optimistic, and do what you can to gain control over your life. I'm sure that everything will turn out right in the end.

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

I've had illness, so I am quite concerned about health problems beyond relationships and sex. I also worked in a hospital for a couple of years, so I know some bad stories. It is good to hear you are working on shedding the kilos, so you probably know exercise is more useful at reducing weight than diet, and exercise has many other benefits.

An American size 18 is equivalent to Australian size 20, American sizes were based on British sizes but made bigger some years ago. In any case, I don't want to obsess over size other than slim (size 6 or less) isn't an automatic recipe for happiness, but that somewhere in the middle is generally where both men and women feel comfortable.

I personally don't think sexual frustration at 19 is unusual. We all have different sex drives, and different ages when we are ready, and in the past I have met a couple of otherwise normal girls who waited for some years when it was clear to me they were probably as frustrated as you are now.

In one case, one very frustrated women became my girlfriend and then my wife, and she more than keeps up with my libido. In the end her sex drive is her benefit, 'cause we have lots of intimate fun together. So don't fret, everyone has different sex drives, which is part of what makes us unique.

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Hey - fyi - many men absolutely LOVE larger women!
    If you are happy with yourself (and I percieve you are - you know you are pretty!), you don't need to change a thing.
    A "size 18" can flaunt her stuff very well - curves, and all! A size 18 has luscious breasts, and a full, lovely butt. Honey, some guys would kill for that! And I'm talking HOT guys!

What I read in your post is that you desire to be touched ... caressed ... held ..... You aren't any different than any other red-blooded woman. When I was 19, I was very pre-occupied with sex. It has nothing to do with size. You're crossing over from "girl-hood" to "woman-hood", and the hormones involved will wreak havoc with your emotions. It's important that you realize that you're not weird! Someone will come along. In the meantime, find and do the things that interest YOU :)lol aside from sex..heehee) - and truly, Mr. Right will fall into your lap!

Good luck, and welcome to :sf, babyblue.

8. heelfetish

Gold Member

Well said, Rose!!! :tup

9. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Baby B I was 250 lb 6' tall fattie after leaving the hospital
    3 years ago for phenmonia.
    I was determined to lose that excess pounds, joined the gym at the local
    college. And did a lot of stuff to gradually build my body back to
    where it was before, Now I still go to the gym 6 days a week
    and have bought 2 bikes (not wallmart ones) and ride everwhere I
    go. The biking I credit with maintaining my current weight of 195-200 lbs
    and its cheaper than gas.
    I wont be as kind as some of the people here and tell you about
    all the guys that likes fat women, Just the opposite is true and we
    all know it.
    I cant remember ever taking a second glance at a woman in a size
    18 dress, So throw the pills away and start a workout strategy now
    and You will feel better and look better with every pound you loose.
    Also take all your medicines to the computer and do a serch and you
    will find that almost all will hay a side effect of weight gain.

10. Dreama

Gold Member

Well, this may be true for some people, but you are only one man. I've always been a bit pudgy (actually, I've been fatter than I am now and lost the weight) and I have never had a problem with advances from guys. Maybe you wouldn't want a full figure woman, but I know personally a lot of men who like them. More to love, you know.

Anyway, I do agree that every time I get done excercizing everyday, I feel so much better, and I will lose weight doing this, but as long as I feel good, I really don't mind being this big that much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.