sexually frustrated..

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by tiffers, Jun 23, 2012.

1. tiffers

tiffers Member

I just have to tell someone and id rather it be strangers who dont know me than anyone else!!

I am so sexually frustrated I cant see strait! All I do is fantasize about my bf fucking me like a animal (but he won't), not to mention im knocked up and my hormones are crazy making me want to hump the wall! I can barely stand it anymore, seriously, all I do is think about sex all damn day.. Its kinda pathetic.. And im inventing new ways to masterbate but even that is boring now...

Ughghhhhhh idk what to do its driving me mad!!!!! And when we do have sex... Its just ok nothing fun... Wtf!!!! Grrrrrrr...

Thanx for letting me vent =P

2. curiousny

curiousny New Member

pregnant and horny, perfect combination......vent all you want.....you need it once an awhile.

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'm sorry hun. Has it always been like this? I mean even before you got pregnant? How far along are you? (for the record I find pregnant women absolutely stunnin and would do anything to please them) Do you think he is afraid to really ravish you with the pregnancy?

Once again though, I feel ya. My guy is too much a teddy bear to just..rape me, for lack of a better term. Us girs need to get together and show the men what it is we want! ;)

4. wetness1

Gold Member

Having sex is ment to be good for the pregnancy isn't it.

Maybe talk to ya man, tell him that you want some rough sex...

5. TXEyes1026

TXEyes1026 New Member

Yes, I agree with wetness1 I would certainly talk to him. He cant give you what you want unless you really express it to him. They cant be made to be mind readers. Its just easier to get to the point and you will be glad you did I am sure. I didnt experience pregnant and wanting sex all the time. I was content to jusst be able to breath or feel sick all the time. Me and pregnancy not good combo. However, I have heard most women do have very high drives when pregnant.

6. SunshineGal

SunshineGal New Member

I didn't have the crazy high sex drive while pregnant, either. I had a fairly easy pregnancy, but no increase in hormones like that. Sometimes I wonder if my sex drive is damaged lol

I agree with what most people here are saying - that you have to talk to him and tell him what you want. I didn't communicate with my ex-husband as much as I should have in the bedroom, and I won't be making that mistake again. Best of luck to you!

7. tiffers

tiffers Member

I have told him.. Maybe I should tell him again... I mean he knows me and my sex drive, even not pregnant im like this! Ive even sent him naughty pics when he's gone

8. fun4u

fun4u New Member

My wife was just the opposite. We fucked once after she got pregnant. She was never horny. Still isn't after 11 months. Only have gotten one awful bj. And I had to beg for that

#8 fun4u, Jun 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2012
  9. tiffers

tiffers Member

:-( poor baby!! Idk how I could deal with that, that's even worse than my sex life... No offense

10. fun4u

fun4u New Member

Thanks for making me feel better. I have a great relationship with Jill. Ive thought about straying but not sure that's the answer

11. tiffers

tiffers Member

I wouldn't, I know that sounds crazy, but when you just really love that person, you couldn't bring yourself to do it! I know the feeling. Maybe she has a bad hormone imbalance? Being the type of person I am, I couldn't imagine going that long without wanting some type of physical contact from the one I love and want.

12. 12barblues

Gold Member

coming from the mans point of view i could see how he may not want to be rough with you right now....his most prized possession is growing inside you...and he is all about protecting that life that you two have created together...a 1% chance that he could hurt you or your child by being "rough" right now is enough to make him not want to do it....but think about it sweetie..that's a GOOD thing that he feels that way right now..it means he cares......and if he was "rough " w/ you before, he will be again ....but talk with him and find a happy medium for now.....

13. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

Lucky guy. That should be a huge major HINT right there that you want him. Heck I wouldn't mind getting a naughty pic or two sent to me from my girl knowing that shes in the mood and wants to go at it ;)

14. tiffers

tiffers Member

ya he's even afraid to lay too close in bed with me cuz he thinks he could bump my tummy and hurt me... Kinda cute!! But even if he's no rough... I still want it.. Constantly hahahaha!!

15. 12barblues

Gold Member

if he hasnt gone to any of the dr's appointments with you, he should....have him ask the dr about sex while youre pregnant...it'll reassure him that youre tougher than he thinks when youre pregnant.

16. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

Best advise right there. If a doc says it's A.O.K then you two can go at it ;)

I honestly would want to hear it from a doc that its OK to do so until a certain time period until birth, but that's me and my caring nature. He must be caring for you and the little one inside of you and might need a doctors reassurance. Wroth a try.