Sexually Frustrated! Help! :(

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ashesashes, Oct 1, 2011.

1. ashesashes

ashesashes New Member

I haven't had sex in so long now. Its going to be a year this november. My boyfriend and I broke up and I never felt comfortable to have sex with anyone else or yet.

I was doing okay since I would just masturbate by letting the faucet in the bathroom-tub hit my clit really rough and really hot until I could orgasm and it fells AMAZING! FIREWORKS lol
    I got my bathroom remodeled and no longer have the faucet :( or a tub
    so I AM MISERABLE and need some type of savior lol

I've tried a vibrator and my hands but NOTHING!! I just get this really uncomfortable feeling and stop

anyone how can I achieve that same feeling from the faucet without the faucet

2. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

I'm assuming you've removed the tub and added a shower? You can buy a "massaging" shower head that can be hand held, which allows you pinpoint accuracy :lol:D:). They usually come as a kit with a hose and all required attachments, and are very easy to install. OR, you could hire the local handyman to install it, and hope he's a hunka hunka burnin' love!!! (I used to be a handyman, but never got propositioned, myself...:ugh)

T

3. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

In retrospect, how could you lose your favorite toy like that? One of life's most important lessons is to think ahead. Is the new remodeling worth it?

4. Paula

Gold Member

mmhhh...I would simply flush frustrations

5. almostthere

Gold Member

I agree with ride. Ours is a handheld and the massage setting would do the trick. Not that I've tried it, just saying

6. Plate

Plate Member

Lowe's or Home depot . . . . shower massage

7. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

Its like yo lost your lover. Do you know the make and model number. THey are very easy to install but I would ask whoever did your bathroom. If you go to amzon.com and type in shower heads maybe it will come up. Or go to google and try to find it... Maybe you get get your manmade boy friend back, I feel bad for you... Women are luck there are not many things men can get. Or is there. Not that I rally need it but I have a high sex drive and I probally ask to much from

8. Marcpatrick

Marcpatrick New Member

Your lack of orgasm could be due to the feelings surrounding the break-up. Sex affects women differently to men and you may have negative connotations tied to it.

9. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Asaheshashes, I think that you have become fixated on the faucet alternate to real sex. BTWwe call em' taps in Oz but in French aptly "robinet" which is also means dick.
    You must try and figure another way to get off and once that achieved vary it until you are able to cum in many ways.
    Relax and explore you body slowly and gently as to appreciate that nice feelings can come from other than furious high pressure directly onto your clit.

10. HUMBLELOVE

HUMBLELOVE Member

Try a Hitachi Magic Wand

11. ashesashes

ashesashes New Member

I spent a few days exploring my body and now I am able to achieve an orgasm without the need of a faucet. :)

12. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

By the way I like your eye....

13. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

Sweetheart.. have a look at my xmas post in the lounge... on the lingerie site there is a joy toy outlet... I have bought from there.. go the We Vibe2 - The C shape thing does the same trick..and its got the added bonus of being waterproof for "water sports".....clit suckers are ok... just ensure you keep the power tools clean after use to prevent thrush and risk of infection..... with a partner Reckless Rabbit rocks in any grind on play..!!! But I didnt get it through that site....Personally I dont like any toys up the gateway to the guts..I feel as if Im having my pap smear...ahhahah... I hate plastic coz cock is fantastic ;)...

14. allforjulie

allforjulie Member

that's great keep a positive view of yourself.