Sexuality within parameteres?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by well_well_well, Jul 24, 2006.

1. well_well_well

well_well_well New Member

What is going tobe the end of this sexual revoulution? Should not there be some morals and ethics which should bulging-out-of-proportions sexuality within the some parameteres? What do we want our children learn---------------eat, drink, sex and sex and die? Is that all the end?

2. hotbabe28

hotbabe28 New Member

???huh???

3. pirouette

Gold Member

Well! I wouldn't consider this forum as appropriate education for children. :lol What do you want your children to learn? Hopefully, you will guide them into making sound moral judgements for themselves. As you see fit, by your code of ethics. Your question truly begs a philosopher's ear. Are you asking, "Do we teach our children to live, consume, procreate and die?".
    And questions like, "Is that all - the end?", this is a religious question, is it not? It depends on your religion and the religion of your child. In any case, these questions would require more than a short posting to truly answer in any detail. Just my thoughts....:)

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I believe you will find many who share their personal morals and ethics concerning sex within this forum. Everyone (....well most everyone...) has their own boundaries - a line which they will not cross. Not all agree where that line should be, but boundaries and good judgment keep us from spinning out of control.

Our sexual drive is like a wildfire. We are created with it. It's what causes us to continue populating this earth.Many people go through 'phases' of sexual wildness, but most return to a level of reality at some point.

..... except for those of us at :sf... :) j/k

5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

What exactly is wrong with sex, I'd like to know? We are all living on this planet because of it, and each of us sets our own parameters regarding it. Actually I'm not entirely sure what you are asking. Sounds a bit like a rhetorical question.

Anyway, I'm not sure what you mean by 'bulging out of proportion' sexuality. Our sexuality and sexdrives are the same as they were 500 years ago or 500,000 years ago. All efforts to repress our sexuality (e.i.: the Victorian Era) have been shortlived. We are all sexual beings. Some of us, particularly here at :sf are more comfortable with that idea.

6. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

It depends. I think publicly you are to act in a sort of mannerism, But privately its an open game just as you know your limits that you want to put on yourself, everyones differnt.

7. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

As far as 'rampant sexuality' is concerned, I convinced there were just many people with 'alternative' sexualities in the past as there are now, it's just that society is much more open to talking and learning about them. Two hundred years ago, people who were gay or had a particular fetish had to form secret societies and were in constant fear of being ostricized from their communities or even arrested. For a case in point look at what happened to Oscar Wilde.

Now people make documentaries about all aspects of sex which are shown on public television. I'd say people in general are no more or less sexual than before. However, they are much more well informed about sex and no doubt the internet has played a significant role in that.

8. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Sure ... but whose morals and standards should be the "norm" is the real question.

Since we're all mammals here (though I am In the Phylum "Spawn of Satan"), That is basically what we are biologically designed to do. Sure you can philosophize all you want, but in the end all philosophy is is vain intellectual, mental masturbation. Not that I'm against using your higher cognitive abilites ... but if you live a life solely of the mind, you'll never experience all life has to offer. Eat, drink, and be merry (ie have crazy sex, drive too fast, eat what you want, work out, headbang, and HAVE FUN!) for tomorrow we die.

Thus sayeth A-1

9. bluenavigator

bluenavigator New Member

Children??? That is really based on moral values that parents believe to pass on to their children. Just stick to bees and birds, okay?

Other than that, it is my opinion to teach children to have open mind and listen because there is crazy world out there. Shut them out from the world, that's not good at all. My children's real father is one crazy man. He kept going on telling them that being homosexual is very evil sin. Good grief!

10. Mari

Mari Member

Are you really a law student in the U.S.?