sexuality in question

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by huskerfanatic, Feb 23, 2008.

1. huskerfanatic

huskerfanatic New Member

lright... first off sorry if this is the wrong room... I really didn't know if it should go in here or where.....

Alright, so I have been chatting with a friend online and he’s 28 and in love and engaged with an amazing woman. He has recently asked me to make a post for him because he has become a bit confused over the last 3 years. He says he is confused because of a few things…. He becomes sexually aroused by a penis….. he enjoys anal stimulation with dildo/fingers….. he likes the taste of his own cum. So, he’s confused because he is starting to wonder if he could be bi –but at the same time he can’t see ever dating a guy, yet at the same time will think if a guy is cute and then wonder how big he might be-

If there is any response I can get to pass along to him that would be appreciated because all I can tell him is that it is an option that he could be bi… or he is just a freak lol --because he does like the female body—

Also if he is bi, he is trying to figure out a way to tell his fiancé this…? From what he has told me she has fingered him in the ass before, and has tried to get him to suck on a dildo and has tried to insert it into him.

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

The above really doesn't indicate anything other than he is in touch with the sensuality and sexiness of the human race - female AND male bodies! .... Also, he has discovered one of the most erogenous zones in the male anatomy.... and , finally, he is one that enjoys a little bit of 'kink' from time to time. I'd say most guys on :sf have these same thoughts. Some here are gay, some are bi, most are heterosexual.

Telll your friend not to worry so much. Sounds like his fiance' is willing to do some anal play on him... I imagine the 'cum thing' won't freak her out. We have several guys on here who enjoy that.

3. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

I believe giving a more definitive answer is not possible as it appears there may be some information missing but I will base my response strictly on the information you have provided.

Assuming your 'friend' has not had a sexual encounter with another male after he turned 18 then most likely he is not bi. Reason why I say 18 is for young men it is common to have limited same sex experience as a part of exploring their sexual identity and even in to their early 20s this exploration sometimes continues without ever developing bi tendencies once they hit later adulthood.

With that said what you are describing is fairly common experiences for someone his age. It may be the stress of settling down that is leaving him to worry about a "what if..." or it may be a fear of the unknown that is causing to question his sexuality. It is one thing to have a girlfriend but another to have a wife. What I mean is there is a difference in the level of committment and length of relationship. Marriage is a big step that leaves some doubt, creates a lot of unnecessary worries, but once he is married things should settle down for him.

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

I'll agree with the wise words above. I'll also add that he should not be so worried over a label. He knows who he really is, why should he care what pigeonhole he fits into?

I'm a regular guy that crossdresses on occasion and loves anal play. I'm married and straight; men don't turn me on in the least. Just because you are on the other side of some social taboos doesn't make you gay. :)

That said, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being gay or bi if that's who you are. :) It's a shame there is such a negative stigma attached to gay and bisexual men. :ugh