Sexual Urges (Men): Before and After orgasm

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by infofor01, Feb 17, 2014.

1. infofor01

Gold Member

As most of us know, when us men are aroused we tend to have a completely different mindset as far as what our fantasies, urges, wants are. When aroused, some of us love the idea of being all over a massive cock, others love the idea of watching their wife being gangbanged, or others who have a cum fetish.

What I wonder is, has anyone tried to extend these urges and wants past orgasm? Have you tried to force yourselves into wanting these things after you ejaculate; such as eating your own cum, still going over to another guys house to play, etc...

In my experience, I love everything listed above; i have started to control myself after orgasm and actually start to pass those fantasies over to my normal state of mind.

Or have you ever been in a situation where you orgasm and suddenly regret that situation?
    For example I have been playing with another guy when I came before him, I had no choice but to continue till he came even though I no longer has interest. However, I found myself still enjoying when he covered my chest and face with him seed.

#1 infofor01, Feb 17, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2014
    Amature likes this.
  2. alwaystry

I get what you are saying. Yeah , I do have those thoughts and fantasies that are such a turn on before I have an orgasm then afterwords it isn't as hot. I have lived some out but others I guess I really wouldn't. Some things are better left fantasies anyways

Amature likes this.
  3. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Some women are like that too. I sometimes get that way.

alwaystry likes this.
  4. Amature

Gold Member

I do. I always want to get my wife off first because after I get off, well, I pretty much loose interest in doing much..........for a while anyway!:p

5. KilgoreTrout

KilgoreTrout Member

6. infofor01

Gold Member

Thank you for the responses you guys, specially KilgoreTrout, very informative. I know I am not alone in this but it is always nice to hear the same from others. Just today I was given a task by my "master" to ejaculate onto a toy and then insert it. To me this is going to be a big challenge as I completely loose interest in males or even anal after orgasm. I know I am probably going to hate the thought of doing this afterwards and contemplate if its worth doing it at all. I'll see how it goes, I have to do it however, I have give myself in to him and have to obey.

7. Trond

Gold Member

It is very common to have a greater or smaller amount of second thoughts after orgasm. It may even be an evolutionary selected life saver, as in "hmm better get out of this bed before her husband comes home" :D

8. simbablk

simbablk Active Member

Yes.

Recently I got into the habit of eating her pussy when I cum in her. My new fetish is eating a woman's pussy after SEVERAL men have cum in her.

9. Anotherday

Gold Member

Oh yes,

Can't tell you how many times I've planned on going down on her after I've filled her, just thinking about it while fucking can send me over the edge and then immediately after I have no desire to do anything but breath. However, I've found that if I give myself five minutes or so I can get back to that state of mind.

Same thing with fucking again, I love the thought\feel of being inside a freshly used pussy full of cum.

A little older I suppose, and it just takes me a few minutes get the engine going again these days.

There are times when I've more or less forced myself to go ahead anyway, which isn't so bad either.

10. infofor01

Gold Member

Same thing with my wife, sometimes when I cum in her mouth, she wants to put it in mine, during sex or while she is down there i love the idea, but as soon as I cum, i run lol.