sexual tension

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Lover4You, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

There's been a select few people I've experienced this with. Sexual tension that was so insane .we couldn't ever carry on a normal conversation. I loved it. But I haven't experienced that w my husband. It makes things a little tough cuz I don't feel as satisfied a lot of the time.I know since we are a young.couple, it'll take time to figure eachother out but I wonder a lot why there's never been just a raw sexual tension between us like I've experienced with other men.

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Dunno, but it often seems to happen with inappropriate people for me.

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

Rampant sexual tension was in the air when I met my now wife, so that was a good start. Sexual tension has also happened with a few other women where we couldn't act on it.

4. Frank84

Frank84 Member

Me and wife seem to be hot and cold at times. We would be at it all time then next thing nothing for a while I always thought I was doing something wrong. After a good chat we found that spicing things up worked now we have surprise sex days and try different things. The tension is there all time now

5. Andrea

Andrea New Member

I always found that I had the greatest sexual tension with someone who is unavailable.

6. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor New Member

I have had a lot of relationships without the sexual tension.So,I can kinda understand what you mean about feeling like you are missing something.
    I mean,sex was always nice and stuff but missing that lustful element.

My current relationship is the most sexual tension I have ever felt.
    I never thought I would feel this way,I had just learned to live without it.