[Ask a Girl] Sexual Tension through Text?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by steveo5555, Apr 1, 2011.

1. steveo5555

steveo5555 New Member

Can anyone help me out? I have been dating this girl for about three weeks and although I have slept in her bed with her, no sex. Just making out and mutual masturbation. However, today she was texting me while she was at work asking all this stuff about sex.. Is she trying to build the tension? Does she want sex?

Her: whats your fav sexual act besides sex?
    Me: giving the girl oral
    Her: it's official, you're a keeper lol
    Me: I love sucking and licking smooth wet pussy. And than playing with it using my fingers.
    Her: haha :)
    Her: What do you want a girl to do to you?
    Me: Take charge and do her thing
    Her: I am actually very aggressive person...just you have only seen my good side
    Me: What do you like?
    Her: you giving me oral for sure :)
    Her: I actually don't give it often, I make the guy earn it
    Me: that is good not to often, I want it to be a challenge
    Her: most guys would be upset hearing that...what planet are you from? I mean I like your response ALOT, but wow

Me: all this talk makes me want to rip your office clothes off and.....
    Her: and......?
    Me: play
    Her: what is 'play" code word for?
    Me: eat and fuck you
    Her: ahhhh don't tempt me
    Me: Ok I wont tempt you. Your probably really tired, sweaty, and need to relax before having your friends come over
    Her: ok, I need DICK lol but yes.. I have to clean my apartment and myself before they all come over tonight.
    Me: Maybe if I have the time this weekend we can snuggle?
    Her: yesssssss :) but no sex
    Me: why is something wrong?
    Her: I am horny and all but want to wait till things are right, like full feelings

So did I do or say something wrong? How should I go about this?

2. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Nope. Just go with the flow. She's taking her time and will have you when she feels the time is right.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

She's got you by the dick if you let her make a game of it. But she sounds like a fun girl. Don't blow it by pushing the matter. If you think she's worth getting into a relationship with, then take however long it takes. Maybe you'll turn out to be love birds.:p

4. steveo5555

steveo5555 New Member

I agree, she is fun and worth waiting for. So last night after I was at the bars she wanted me to come over and meet some of her coworker girlfriends she had over. So I did, once they left she wanted me to stay over. We started making out....which led to me giving her oral and fingering her. She had so many orgasms and was like doing a full body shake. Anyway she gave me a really good blowjob and swallowed..so she is slowly taking things to the next level.

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

Well damn, that didn't take long. Okay, good for you... lucky bastard.:p

6. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Nice buddy :)

7. BlueLizard

BlueLizard New Member

Sounds to me like she wants the first time with you to be special. She said it...you might be a keeper. Hang in there...your shot is coming...

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Fast moves there Steve05555.
    Don't let this one get away ok?
    Keep us informed...........please!

9. steveo5555

steveo5555 New Member

Re: Sexual Tension through Text? UPDATE

UPDATE!!!! :) or :( ??????????????????????

So I was at her place last night. We were cuddling in her bed watching a movie. After the movie was over I was like, well I'll see you tomorrow. She said, "You can spend the night" so I did. When were were falling asleep she said she had to have a very serious talk with me..

She said that she really really likes me and see's a future with me. And that all her past relationships were built on lies and this one she wants it to start off right. She said that she does not want to hurt me or ruin my trust for her. So...she said that her ex of two years called her to tell her that he tested positive for HPV and that there is a high chance she has it. She wanted to tell me because she did not want me to get it and be like WTF and dump her. So she wanted me to know what I was getting into. I thought for a few seconds how to respond. And when I started to talk , I think she thought I was going to dump her because she put a pillow over her face.

I said "well thank you for telling me, it means a lot to me. It shows your trust to me. You have respect for yourself and me. You have a lot of dignity to tell me that, it shows your true character. However, this is a big deal but I still want to date you" then she took the pillow off her face and said "really?" and I said yes. We kissed and then we talked more about it. She said she really felt more comfortable if when we have sex I use a condom and I get the HPV vaccine for men. I really like her and she has all the qualities in a girl I have been looking for...

This morning when I got home she sent me a text saying, "Glad you spent the night :)"

So I know what HPV is and I have done some research. But can someone fill me in on treatment, chances of spreading to me, etc......
    We have kissed and given each other oral. At the end of this month I am getting a physical/blood work from my doctor. I am going to ask him to do a STD test as well and info on the HPV vaccine.

#9 steveo5555, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2011
  10. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Re: Sexual Tension through Text? UPDATE

Good to hear things are going so well so far. That she talked to you about this is a good thing in many ways. :)

As for HPV, I wasn't aware that they'd approved Gardasil for boys and men as well. Too be honest, HPV isn't nearly as big a deal as most STI's, but it does have its risks, mainly the few types that cause cancer. As you'll note in your research, a whole lot of people get or have it without ever knowing it, and clear the infection over time. The only way you'll ever know is if you get warts (and if you've ever had warts anywhere else, then you've already contracted another type of HPV)

As far as getting tested, IIRC HPV cannot be detected in the standard screen, and is only detectable on males via visual inspection, which means you'd have to have warts. Females are easier for identification because it shows up in a PAP.

I would say take the Gardasil, and just be *very* careful with sex. Per this site: FAQs for Men - theHPVtest.com it is possible to be carrying HPV for years, so knowing who gave it to you and when you got it is hard to determine. The virus can also infect on any open skin, so a condom is good, but not 100%. HPV can also be passed via oral sex. So you've definitely got more thinking and talking to do. Most sites generally make it clear that the risks of HPV are fairly minor, including the CDC website.

#10 Texas_Red, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2011
  11. steveo5555

steveo5555 New Member

Ya from what I have found on the internet, Gardasil as been approved for males between the ages 16-26? I did not know the only way to determine if you have it is through visual examination. And I did read like 50-60% of sexual active people have it and it is just dormant.

12. steveo5555

steveo5555 New Member

So last night we had sex for the first time with each other. I started to finger her and she pulled my finger out and said I want something else ;) So I put on protection and we did it. After we were done she fell asleep on me.

13. awakened

awakened New Member

It is clear to me that she feels very comfortable with you. It is very sweet that she fell asleep on you. My husband and I were just talking about our early dating years (ages 19-21) and I would snuggle up to him after sex and fall asleep. Even if I started sweating from body heat, I never wanted to move away from him, i guess i was afraid he would leave me. We have been married 19 yrs now and again I have the same desires, but we are grumpy old people who need to move to a more comfortable [postion after a short time. I then extend my hand and hold his forearm and stroke his arm hair, it makes me feel secure like a baby and a blanket.

14. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

I know what you mean about the arm stroking even when they're asleep that doing that alone can make you feel secure. I miss that.

That is very sweet she fell asleep on you Steveo5555 :)

15. Stefanie

Stefanie New Member

STD Facts - HPV and Men

There's no test for it in men - either her ex was screwing with her head or had warts.

She needs to be STD tested (a pap smear will be sufficient, I believe) to see if she has it as well, and you two both need to use a barrier method of some sort, such as condoms.

16. steveo5555

steveo5555 New Member

Ya I think he is trying to screw with her head. He told her he just found out he has HPV and that there is a good chance she has it. So she should be careful and tell whoever she is dating (me!) about it. And we always use condoms.