Sexual Relations With My Aunt

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by UK20, Mar 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UK20

UK20 New Member

Hey guys, I've been meaning to post here for a while and get some adcice but never got around to it. I'm in a really awkward situation and was hoping to get some feedback from you guys.

I started university in September 05 and I have my own Student accomodation there. After the first few weeks of partying I began visiting my aunt who lives a 15 minute walk away from campus. She is 39, and divorced from my uncle (who is my actual relative). She is still close to the family, as the break up was due to my uncle and is a very trusted friend. Over the next few days she bagan cooking for me after lectures, coming over to do my laundry etc. We began seeing alot of each other, going to the cinema and out to restuarants often.
    One night in October we were both slightly drunk, and what began as simple dirty talk on the couch turned into us sleeping together. The next few days were very awkward but once i began going around again, we started having sex on a regular basis. I began to miss lectures, and stop going visiting home on weekends. She would also call into work sick so we could spend time together and try new things.
    It's obviously a massive fantasy for someone my age to be involved with an older woman, but as my aunt is so close to the family it makes me feel really awkward when seeing my uncle etc.
    I really enjoy spending time with her, and the sex is fabulous. I am doing things I never dreampt i would do, We have had anal sex, We often take pics and video our sex sessions and then watch them later. We have even had webcam sex with another couple. Even when we are apart, we are constantly sending dirt messages to each other, and dirty pics on the phone. I do enjoy her company and we have become really close.

Please help me! Tonight is the first time since Mid Janruary I am sleeping at my own place, every night i spend with her and even now i miss her. What am i to do?

Regards
    DM

2. UK20

UK20 New Member

Cmon guys, i've got this week alone to take some time out and think. What do you reckon?

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

You have just experienced a passionate affair with an older woman. It can be quite addictive, for both of you. You, so young, full of stamina and excitement - her, so experienced, full of sensuality and erotic seduction. It's perfectly normal for both of you to have become engulfed in the fire.

If you are comfortable with being 'caught' by your family, then by all means, continue you 'friendship'. You are both consenting adults. You have every right to make these kinds of decisions for yourself. If you feel you must hide your friendship, for whatever reason, then you are not being true to yourself - or her. This is a good time for you to examine your intentions. It's perfectly okay for your intentions to be solely sexually motivated. As long as you're honest with each other.

You make no mention of the "L" word - lol - LOVE.

As long as you both understand that it is purely a physical/sexual relationship, then enjoy yourselves. Do be ready to 'move on with your life' if and when that time comes. It will be even better if you both can move on as friends, since you will remain family regardless.

as usual.... "jmho"....

4. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Basically Rose hit it right on the head. As long as you are both up front about it and understand the costs and benefits and are willing to take any risks there are, then I see no reason you're in the wrong ... I do worry about this interfering with college. Keep your head in the books, when it's not between her legs ;).

:eek:t
    Rose, ever thought of going into psychology?

5. SpanishPrisoner

SpanishPrisoner New Member

well, UK20. I would say you best stop studying, take an easy job that requires not much education, move in with her, and make some kids. You know I am right! That's what you want!

6. BareHug

BareHug New Member

Cheers mate.

First, take a chill pill - hopefully, it's only a fling for her [and yoo] as she knows what she needs better than you know what you need. But, on the chance that she is in love, you should be very cautious as she may not be rowing with both oars- i.e., a bit unrealistic in her expectations. After all, this relationship is not a conventional one. Ironically, it's good that she is still close to your family b/c if you're releationship were to get out of hand, she would stand to lose something important since, obviously, your family will forgive their son and give sinster-in-law the boot.

However, before you start convincing yourself that you are in love, maybe you should start cooling down a bit. Start letting her know that someone your own age has caught your attention and that you would like to pursue it. You can even tell her it's a bloke. If she's flying with both wings, she'll understand -- if not, it will not matter b/c whenever the inevitable end comes, the s--t will hit the fan, so to speak.

Most important, do not f--k up in college-especially in England. Post-academic life is extraordinarily competitive in the UK. I know this because I had been an academic in NYC USA, and know of many Brits who had to come here to make a living after university and grad school. Don't muck it up!!

7. CoraShai

CoraShai New Member

I'm writing as someone who has been exactly where you are..in the same position..
    I was 19 and having sex with my Mom's best life-time friend who I had called 'Aunt' since I was knee-high. She needed some renovations done with her summer house and invited me down for a weekend to help clean out the attic and scrape paint off the walls..etc.
    I was working hard, bare chested and sweaty and she came up behind me..grabbed my crotch and..well..things took off from there.
    Yes, it was explosive, forbidden, eye-opening...and most addictive!
    Yes, for a while I thought I was in love with her..and for several months all I wanted to do was tell somebody..anybody, how lucky I felt.
    But after things moved beyond illicit sex and dirty correspondence on the sly things became more and more awkward between us..we had an argument..I forget exactly what it was, but I do remember feeling like the 'kid' being lectured to..or let's just say..I didn't feel like the 'man' anymore.
    Fortumately for me my 'Aunt' took it on her own to tell me we needed to cool down..for Mom's sake as well as our own.
    She said she had no regrets and i shouldn't wither..that it would always be our special secret..something only she and i could always keep in our hearts to make us smile in later life..and that I would thank her plenty in a few years.
    She was right. A year later I met my wife and that was the best thing that ever happened to me.
    One thing I will say is that I feel the relationship [sex] with my 'Aunt' prepared me for a real relationship with my wife..I feel it was destiny, maybe, and that if we hadn't had that affair I would have been less of a lover, and less mature than now.
    Whether your Aunt and you can take that same philosophical view or not... only you know.
    But any psychologist would say that with all your film-making and recording of your sex-life...it adds up to a wish to get caught..don't you think?

8. blondboy

blondboy New Member

My advice is "go for it" and enjoy the sex to the max. I envy you. Don't make any babies though and be ready to bail out when the time is right. That time is probably when you and/or she finds someone your own ages in order to have a more "normal" relationship.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.