Sexual "regrets"

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by HotForHoney, Apr 21, 2014.

1. HotForHoney

Gold Member

What if any sexual "regrets" so you have? Either from something you did or a missed opportunity.

I guess we can add the flip side - something you passed up on that turned out to be good.

A convo started this thought.... I "regret" exbf not taking a pic of him fucking my ass.

I somewhat regret a ONS. It let me know how I feel about them and my emotional reaction. I should have just listened to my head.

AtkCCC likes this.
  2. Married M Nh

Gold Member

Passing on what I thought was going to be a 3some years ago with an ex gf

3. Mike0606

Mike0606 Member

Interesting thread. I think its really 50/50 on people regretting things they did NOT do vs things theyve done. I've been very open for a long time and recently joined a lifestyle club with my gf, so I have tried to not say no to much during those experiences.

1 regret I can think of is driving 2 hours to participatie in a gangbang of an ex-gf, who i had not spoken to in months. She was being such a bitch (just as i remembered) to all the guys and even her 'bouncers' who were there to protect her through the whole thing. After a while, I ended up opting out.

4. Davidiscurious

Several years ago, my admin went through a rough divorce and during that time came on to me. I wasn't in a place to cheat on my wife at the time, so I didn't do anything. Oh to turn back the clock. She was in her late 20 and had a body to kill for.

5. 12barblues

Gold Member

I regret not meeting my current love 30 yrs sooner.

Serkan0000_ and xeniadraven like this.
  6. pleasureprobe

pleasureprobe Active Member

You regret NOT cheating on your wife? I could never cheat on someone.

7. AtkCCC

Gold Member

I can’t really think of any hardcore regrets from sexual encounters. There might be a few that wouldn’t have hurt my feelings if we hadn’t had sex but no real regrets. The only regret that stands out in my mind is a missed possible “Hook-up”. One of those chance encounters that had the makings of a good story in Penthouse Forums but never materialized.

8. ginger

Gold Member

just thinking logistically how this would have been possible lol......... bloody long arms o_O

9. pleasureprobe

anal from behind would allow easy photo taking

MissJuicy likes this.
  10. ginger

Gold Member

not by the female and in this case HFH wanted to take it 6^

11. AtkCCC

Gold Member

And just what do these voices in your head say? LOL

12. pleasureprobe

HFH only said she wished that her ex bf had taken pics of him fucking her ass. i would assume (pun intended) that she meant him taking the picture

HotForHoney likes this.
  13. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Since you asked... image.jpg

boobjob, JonJo and pleasureprobe like this.
  14. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I'd say that I sometimes regret not taking more initiative sooner - that surely would have changed the time frame on me entering the world of sex. Then I realize that it's probably a good thing - I don't feel personally that I was on the right maturity level before (and question if I am even now :p)

Honestly I think my one true sex regret is that I started out with an unfair and selfish view of how things should be done. Good thing I learned differently quickly or things could've ended badly and a long time ago with The Lady.

15. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I like how you call her "The Lady"!

MissJuicy, JonJo and 10_3XL like this.
  16. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Regrets I have a few but .......I fucked them all up my way ;)

17. 12barblues

Gold Member

I guess if I go waaaay back. There was that time that I tried to set my buddy up with a girl .. I was to be with her friend.. We were supposed to all go out, I showed up, and the girls showed up but my buddy just didn't show. Girls and I had drinks. Went out to my truck where things got interesting.. Playing around a bit, they both went down on me .. Then we decided to go back to one of the girls places... Was going to be my first real 3 some... But when I got there one of the girls came running out and said a boyfriend had showed up...oh well.. Might have been fun, I'll never know.. Lol I think I was about 21 then.. Loooooong ago....

Amature, CaramelLady and HotForHoney like this.
  18. oldkid

I guess It's about time I weighed in here. I regret that I was born 54 years too early. No explanation needed.

Amature likes this.
  19. CaramelLady

I met a man at a department store. We talked while we waited for our products to come up from the stock room. There was a mutual attraction. I paid first and left. He ran out of the store and reached my car before I pulled out. He said the cashier thought I was very pretty and she could tell he liked me, he did not think I would be interested because he was white. He looked so hopeful when he asked for my number. I gave it to him.

He called the next day and we talked. Nice conversation. He wanted to go out... then the fucker told me he was married! I said we could not go any further...

My regret, is that he was married. We were very attracted to each other and I have always wondered... However to come between a husband and wife is not something I would do.

20. xeniadraven

Gold Member

I regret not letting a few guys in my past have their wicked way with me lol. I also regret not getting more involved at fetish clubs when i was younger and unattached.

Amature, CaramelLady and AtkCCC like this.