Sexual "punishments"...ideas?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by BassDude, Oct 19, 2010.

1. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Hey folks! Been a while, thought I'd pop in for a little chat!

I need to punish my girl, she hasn't been complying well enough lately. :p I've told her that I'm going to throw her across my knee like a little girl (which is quite funny, given she's 15 years younger than me :)), spank her ass, then flip her over and eat her panties off. (She knows I'll do that.) I've also told her that I'm going to tie her to the bed, and lick her pussy until she's just about to cum, then stop...and repeat until she's absolutely exhausted and begging me to just make her cum, even if that takes all night.

That's just not enough though...I need some more ideas. (No pain, just playfullness, teasefulness, etc...we periodically play a little rough, so she does get lots of minor bruises, etc., but it's all in a sense of playfulness, not actually truly hurting each other.) Come on, freaky peeps, I know ya got it in ya. :lol

BD
  2. Mittimer

Mittimer Gold Member

Blind fold her and tickle her with random objects. Tickles to me is an extreme punishment. Lol.
    :p
    Playful enough for ya?

3. Michellesoldman

Michellesoldman New Member

Well if YOU can stand it........once you get to the point of penetrating her, don't. Just rub it up and down on her vag. over and over and over and over.....you get the point. Make her beg for that too.
  4. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    Insist she give you a golden shower then jump up, grab a newspaper, and hit her on the nose with it saying, "Did you did this? Bad girl! BAD GIRL!!!" Then, boot her naked ass outside.

I have other ideas, that's just one I had at the top of my head.
  5. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

What's so wrong with a little pain? Get a crop and a lit candle and go to town.

~Steve
  6. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

Ice cubes are also some good torture devices to use on nipples and lady bits once she's blindfolded and tied down.

~Steve
  7. awakened

awakened New Member

Photos:

Been there, done that !!! MAJOR punishment !!!!
  8. awakened

awakened New Member

Photos:
    that is no punishment for some it has orgasm written all over it!!!!!!:)
    That reminds me !! Can someone find out what the biggest popsicle brand is :phat
  9. Mittimer

Mittimer Gold Member

Hopefully we aren't thinking about Popsicle in our girly bits. It has yeast infection written all over it.

But, biggest brand as in loooongest is the red white and blue Mega Missile pops. Or the tingle twister popsicle. Those are pretty big too.
  10. awakened

awakened New Member

Photos:
    Its funny that you mention that , because we were laughing about that same "sugar" issue the other night, but it was about Dr. Pepper. I am well aware of the science part of it.
    I saw and heard many things in my years working in ob/gyn office.:eek
  11. Mittimer

Mittimer Gold Member

o_O do I want to know why we're talking about Dr Pepper in our naughty regions? Or am I confused?
  12. VenusIsTheGoddess

VenusIsTheGoddess New Member

Photos:
    Who is this Dr Pepper!? :lol
  13. htoad

htoad Member

The one "punishment" my wife absolutely could not stand was having her sit on a chair with me a few feet away stroking my cock. She could not touch me, and had to keep her hands on the chair and could not touch herself. She said it was actually painful to her, so I have never tried it again. But, if your girl has more stamina...

My "fun punishments" for Bunnie are things that she likes, but is sometimes shy about asking for them. So my "punishments" are a great "excuse" for her wilder side. These include things such as:

- During the day, she has to stop whatever she is doing when I say a "magic phrase", and suck my cock for at least 5 minutes. Or, I eat her pussy for 10 minutes.

- Screwing her doggy style while we watch a sports event on TV.

- Going on a date or a social event "commando" under her dress.

- Making her suck her own nipples.

- Having to spend evening wearing an outfit of my choosing and enduring any "attention" I give to her

- Making her masturbate in "different" positions/locations around the house for me.

- Her greeting me when I come home from work with a blow job.

- Reshooting a video sex scene with her.

- Her receiving facials from me for a week.

I guess you really cannot call these punishments, as she always is willing to let me know that she has does something wrong ("I have to confess, I knocked those papers off your desk by accident and messed them all up... I deserved to be punished for that later tonight... what room, what outfit, and what position?"):D