Sexual Present For Father's Day

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by BinghamtonNY, Jun 2, 2007.

1. BinghamtonNY

BinghamtonNY Member

We have a 3 month old (and a 3 and a half year old) so things are busy here at home. My wife is up at all hours and not a sexual as usual. :( During her last pregnancy, she had a couple "scares" and having had two previous miscarriages, wanted to not take any chances and wished to abstain from sex for some time. It wasn't easy on me. And she would have numerous sexual dreams, most likely a result of no sex.

During this time while pregnant, my wife actually let me give her a few facials. She had always vowed she wasn't into it, and still says it's not her favorite thing. She stated that she did it partially because she knew no sex was very difficult for me.

So, we're getting back our sex life right now....albeit slowly. I asked her if I could cum on her face again and she said maybe as a Father's Day present. I asked her is she could please let me know a bit ahead of time so I could "save up" and also told her it a gift like this was the best thing a woman can do for her husband.

So, anyone else getting or giving any special Father's Day gifts that don't happen everyday in their usual lives?

Joe

2. RainbowMuncher

I want to know why it is for hard for men to go without sex..<.<;

3. Ice Cold

Ice Cold New Member

Having a throbbing piece of meat in your pants, sensitive to every touch, and full of the blood that should be in your brain, makes it hard to focus on much anything else. Its not that hard if you don't get sex on a regular basis, but if your used to 3+ times a week and then loose it, you really notice it.

4. BinghamtonNY

BinghamtonNY Member

Goes against nature. Monkey spanking just isn't the same. Though it's damn good when it's her hand

5. RainbowMuncher

o.o wow..XD im glad to be female.. -pets self- but still..o.o >< is it THAT hard to find a guy who won't nut up if you don't have sex with him?

6. goofball123

goofball123 New Member

I don't know if i speak for all the guys here, but rainbow to answer your question, I think it has alot to do with how most guys view sex. For most of us, its a way of showing how much we care for another person. When you abstain from it for a long period of time, it usually comes across as us either not satisfying our SO, and/or we can't feel close to our SO. Most of the women ive been with, (which is not that many i admit, so i can't say for sure), seem to be the opposite - they need to feel loved and comfortable around someone in order to give up their body to someone; whereas with guys, we tend to need to have sex in order to feel loved and comfortable around someone. So its kind of a double edge sword.

Just my 02 cents worth :)

7. Ice Cold

Ice Cold New Member

I am in the same boat as goofball and i notice that all the chicks ive been with are the same.

8. dher

dher New Member

Guys' sperm builds up in the body, and the longer he goes without sex, the more he wants it; it's strictly as physiological thing. Almost like going to the bathroom. For me about two weeks without an ejaculation, and I'm about to go f-ing crazy. I want to have sex with everything walking down the street.

It's a basic difference between women and men. Men want to impregnate everything that moves, and women want to find that one man to build a nest with. If it were any different, the species would have died out long ago.

9. lickablesue

lickablesue New Member

come on guys be honest, your just horny sods :dgrin who cant keep it in your pants
    Goofball you are so right most men do say "do this to show me you love me" or "how can i show you i love you when you wont let me" lmao,