Sexual pleasure - toys

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ssalyxes, May 10, 2011.

1. ssalyxes

ssalyxes New Member

Hi. I'm new on here and really seeking some good advice from those who are more experienced please. I would like to get a toy to have some pleasure as on my own and feel I'm lacking things in that department:lol What is the best thing that would give all the pleasure that the real would give, but can't have it. Can't manage to get it with my own fingers..... Please help, as any suggestions are appreciated.:lol

#1 ssalyxes, May 10, 2011
    Last edited: May 10, 2011
  2. Flame

Flame New Member

Welcome to the forums!

I have lots of toys but not really a favorite one because it depends on what I want to do. Each toy has its strengths and weaknesses (just like the real thing!)

What do you enjoy the most? Are you looking for something that will vibrate inside you and/or will stimulate your clit? I'd suggest looking online and reading reviews to get an idea of the huge selection of toys available and what might be good for you.

I recently bought a vibrator that seemed to do everything the real thing does - and then some! It thrusts, vibrates, twists, turns, stimulates the clit and you can have all of these options going together, separately or in random sequence. It sounded amazing!!! But I was disappointed :( The thrusting (the main reason I bought it) is so weak I cannot feel it and although the other things work okay, I still prefer just a plain on non-vibrating, life-like dildo!

Some toys have weird shapes that are supposed to hit the G spot but personally they don't do much for me; they are usually too small.

I'm sure other members will give you different opinions and really, as we're all different, you can't know until you try!

3. 33stack

Gold Member

my wife and i use the g spot toy like this: she gets in doggy position and i put my cock in her and we fuck for 2-3 min, then i stop pumping and hold still with about 3 inches still inside of her, she then slowly slides the toy in under my cock and sets the vibrate, i push the rest of the way in and just hold still again. The feeling of being inside of her with the toy vibrating both of us is amazing! I slowly start to pump and she responds by pumping the toy in and out.At times she is pulling out as i am pushing in simulaniously and this feels incredible! Feeling the intense friction of her pussy and the toy all vibrating against my cock brings me to the edge very quickly. At first it is VERY tight and you should be very slow and gentle. I almost feel like it is hurting her at first but gradually i feel her get wetter and wetter as she starts moving her toy faster and harder until we are both pounding into her just as hard as i do with no toy!! All that friction and feeling her hand brushing against my balls while slamming that toy in and out..... omg..........i gotta go.......be back in a minute lol:lol:phat

4. Beach

Beach New Member

Bravo!:tup:tup

5. backcheck64

Gold Member

We have a variety, but the Rabbit is still her favorite. It just hits the right spots every time.

6. Flame

Flame New Member

Now that is something I am going to try out. It sounds amazing!

7. nurseharley

Gold Member

meh i like it nice and simple.

i'd go for a plain dildo with a suction cup over a rabbit anyday. too much shit going on

8. 33stack

Gold Member

on the floor or the wall? (working on a visual):)

9. backcheck64

Gold Member

I see how you are, fine, be that way..... lol

10. nurseharley

Gold Member

it won't stay suctioned to the wall.....i've tried various places, believe me, but there are very few places it will actually stay lol

it's trueeee though. i have a rabbit and its nice and all but it looks more like a remote control with all the buttons and such!

11. Beach

Beach New Member

you just need a technically savvy person at the controls.. har

12. backcheck64

Gold Member

I'll press your buttons baby.

13. nurseharley

Gold Member

i always thought you two made a cute couple

14. arugula

Gold Member

"Men have two emotions: hungry and horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich."

Or an asian taco....:D

15. nurseharley

Gold Member

sammiches are my specialty though!!

16. igor

Gold Member

Get the Magic Wand and some of the attachments.:phat

17. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

You need a vertical surface that is smooth, depending on whether any appliances have a texture you might be able to use a refrigerator or dishwasher, if you can get to the side you can probably use a washer or dryer. Maybe while it's running.

Suction cups need a smooth surface to prevent leaks, another thing you can do to help is adding some kind of fluid such as vaseline, in case you hadn't tried that.

Did I mention I'm an engineer?