Sexual Pet Peeves

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Kermit, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Kermit

Gold Member

What do you hate during sex, eitehr in the past with anther partner or with a current SO? like something they did that drove you bonkers lol. I hate being told wash my face or figners after going down or fingering. It's not the act, it's just she's not icky to me and it makes me feel like she feels like she's icky or something. It's from her nurse training.

And first time i ever went down on someone, i spent 30 minutes on her....and she was wanting to return the favor....and she spent only like a minute before giving up. I mean she sucked at head, but c'mon, i spent nearly a half hour, can't i get more than a minute of head?

#1 Kermit, Mar 22, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2011
  2. PlayfulTip

PlayfulTip New Member

I hate it when my DH wants a blowjob but doesn't shave. A prickly weiner and balls hurts!

3. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

My ex liked sex late late evening and being tired, she wanted intercourse BEFORE I worked on her, so aftewr my ejaculation I would sometimes fall asleep during her turn. SHE didn't appreciate, neither did I and she didn't like her orgasm before intercourse.
    A womanafter the ex I had my heart deeply into would not let me give her oral as she said no one ever did it right before but I made her feel pretty good with my hand, starting soft and slow, but she stopped me to ride me until we orgasmed. I loved it but this left me with big question marks, feeling incomplete, and she didn't want to talk about it. Ironically she is asking to see me again now .... (????)
    Other pet peeves is to have sex only in the morning, only in the evening, only one way.

4. Meee

Gold Member

Well I'll have to think about this, but my first thoughts are: not enough privacy, not enough time. Also, the boyfriend doesn't want it quite as often as I do (though nearly); messy sex is fun but starting to get a little nuisance; and if I may open a big can of worms: birth control.

5. liddleguy

liddleguy New Member

Although this only happened once - a girl I was having sex with had absolutely no interest in foreplay either to give or receive with fingers or tongue and not just on the obvious erogenous areas (breasts, thighs and ass) She was interested in coitus non-interuptus only - this is very disabling for me in regards to giving my partner(s) pleasure as i am of relatively small endowment (4" erect)

6. CruelTease

Gold Member

I really dislike it when he starts poking around at my butt without warning. It's not something I'm always in the mood for, if I want it, I'll tell him.

7. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I hate it when a guy loses his erection but instead of trying something different, he persists with trying to fuck.

8. nyxx

nyxx New Member

Spitting, squeezing the nuts, saying harder then saying not so hard... like WTF

9. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

I hate it when certain positions my husband hits my cervix! It really hurts and I've told him that but he still does it:eyes

10. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Can't stand when .. while I am slowly caressing his cock and he shoves it into the back of my mouth with out warning. *eyes water* *gag*

11. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

i cant stand when shes blowing me and it "takes to long" and she gets frustrated, then everything has a frustrating movement to it. i cant stand when im fucking my woman and i can tell she has other things on her mind and tells me to quite down so her mom wont hear. or when im balls deep in her pussy and i can hear her 8year old sister screaming at he mom. ugghh so irritating and kills the mood!!!