Sexual mishaps

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Firecracker, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

I've had sore wrists from certain positions and last night during '69' I accidentally grazed him with my teeth. I felt horrible! What kind of sexual mishaps have you had?

2. igor

Gold Member

Well, the first time I went down on my wife, I was at kind of an awkward angle to her body and the way I was leaning over her put my left arm in a different position/angle than normal. The next day I noticed that it felt like I pulled a neck muscle, couldn't raise my arm without hurting, and it seemed like I also had a sore throat, depending on my arm position. But yeah - I kept doing it again:phat

3. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

Yes, I was more upset over the grazing than he was. Not like we won't try again and learn that I shouldn't be doing anything to him with my mouth if I get startled all of a sudden. He's hurt me accidentally with not having been as clean shaven as he could have been while going down on me. Practice makes perfect, right? ;)

4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

My back totally went south during a long weekend of fun in a hotel room. I had to be carried out on a stretcher, hauled off to a hospital in an ambulance and placed in traction. I had back surgery the following week.

Then there was the time my wife straddled me in my office chair -- one leg over each arm of the chair. One of the arms broke, the chair tipped over and we both ended up on the floor -- laughing our asses off.

Not sure if this is a "mishap", but once when we got a new mattress we left the plastic covering on it to break it in... poured a cup or so of vegetable oil on the plastic and slithered around for awhile. Too much oil. I couldn't get any traction, and it became a chore just trying to stay on the bed. We finally gave up, showered (together), and continued in another bed.

I'd repeat all of 'em if I could.

5. strathmore

strathmore New Member

Just last week a lady friend was performing oral on me and I asked her to suck my balls which she did. She gave a real good suck on my left testicle and the pain shot through my groin lifting me off the bed. A short timeout was required while I recovered. We had a little laugh and continued.

6. elonlyBuster

elonlyBuster New Member

Wow mishaps huh?
    I've banged my head on the bed post thing. She was on her back bracing herself with her hangs aginst the bed post so she wouldn't slide too much and I was on top going all out then BAM!

I think almost everyone has almost done anal by mistake was accidently trying to go in the wrong hole

Umm getting a blowjob a while back... Someone was cooking something and there was apparently alot of pepper in the air and she sneezed and I got a little teeth even though she tried her hardest not to. I partially blame myself because i did push her head down a little

#6 elonlyBuster, Sep 29, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2008
  7. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Well okay, you all can laugh at this one. I was testing a toy to write a review on for another site I am part of, when I had a multi-O's and something snapped. The snap shot serious pain up my neck , into my head, and down my back.
    I ended up having to go to the Emergency Room, they did Xray's and I fractured my C3, yes I told the Dr. exactley what happened. It happened to be an ER that I knew alot of the staff being that I worked with some of them when I worked NICU.
    So I will prolly never live that one down, although I can say that it sure was a good thing it was only a frature since if you break your C3 you could become severely paralized.

8. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Oh, I have grazed with the teeth a few times. I have fallen off the bed, man in tow, and there is always the old headboard slam with the head! Mainly I bruise very easily, so always get bruises inside my thighs, on my back, handprints on my ass....I like to think those are the marks of having a good time!

9. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Damn right, sista! I been trying to wear out my cock for a long time now, and I have not succeeded. My wife tries as hard as she can to wear out her pussy, but it just ain't workin'. We'll keep trying however...

BD

10. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Now that is friggin' funny as hell! I've never had sex at work...always wanted to though!

BD

11. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Joe's chair story reminded me of my wife's massage chair, which she got as a Christmas present a few years ago. We decided to break it in. :dgrin Well, the actually broke the fuckin' thing in half! :eek And she didn't even get to use it once. So, I ordered the necessary frame pieces to fix it.

While it was waiting on the pieces I'd ordered to show up, our church's music pastor and his wife happened to be over at our house. He saw the chair..."Is that a massage chair?" I said "Yes, it is...it was my wife's Christmas present this year." He said "Cool...can I try it?" I said "Well, you certainly could but it's broken right now." He said "How did you break it?" I said "Well, we were sitting in it together." He said "Yeah, you were sittin' in it. Uh-huh." :lol

BD

12. rosebud1978s

rosebud1978s New Member

my now husband and i worked together for years before we went out. I was out with my friends at a bar and he came in with his friends. we ended up kissing on the dance floor and playing around. at the end of the night we went back to my friends house where i was staying. we started messing around and we were on the couch. we started going at it and i guess he decided the couch was not working or what not so he turned and i ended up falling off the couch with his whole weight on me on my left hip on the hard wood floor. there was a loud pop but we kept going the booze dulled the pain. but in the morning we both had to get up and go in to work at the same place. everyone knew what we were up to the night before and it didnt help that i had a limp for a week after. the teasing was non stop but it was so worth it.

13. Pride

Pride New Member

I had a girl bleed only once have i ever had it happen so it was odd for me..and her as well but we didnt know till afterwards...when i looked at my hand and there was blood on it..

and im like WTF..then i looked at my boxers which were on well not all the way off i mean...just down a little before i took them off..and there was blood on them as well..(she wasnt a virgin or anything :|)

I thought it was kind of funny overall though is some ways..

But one i kind of got a chuckle out of is one night after going down on a girl i noticed the area where my tongue actually connects to my mouth was sore...well i mean i have a abnormally large/long tongue to begin with apparently i was stretching even that lol and my teeth kind of tore me up a little.

14. monkeyfire89

monkeyfire89 New Member

Where I live we have lofted beds which are about 5 to 6 foot off the ground. I brought a chick back one night and we got so carried away, that we both fell off the bed onto the floor. The next morning we ended up having large bruises all over our bodies and could barely walk.

15. boredbuddy

boredbuddy New Member

The worst for me was probably this one time, I was tryin to be all sexy and serious and was about to get on and I shifted expecting there to be bed behind me but there wasn't and I fell off on my ass and hit my head on the wall, we both had a GREAT time laughing about that one.