sexual metaphysics

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by pakua, Nov 16, 2009.

1. pakua

pakua New Member

my first introduction to what you might call tantric sex occured in a dream. in it i saw a native american woman who drew me towards her. our bodies were close together and she began emanating energy from her second chakra (the energetic center near your genitals). technically there was no penetration, but the feeling was so intense and rivaled the feeling of sex i've had in waking life.

later on i was reading about tantra and discovered that some native american women have used their orgasmic energy for healing. i began to wonder if that was an actual person who had entered my dream and showed me something that i didn't know existed before.

'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`

i later started working on having an orgasm without ejaculating. semen contains so much energy and it should be conserved, not released recklessly... all of that sexual energy (as well as the amino acids and other good stuff in the fluid) can be redistributed throughout the body. by doing this you can take the creative sexual energy you have and store it elsewhere instead of waste it (although occasional ejaculation is important).

the last time i tried anything like this with a girl i was going easily for 40 minutes without falling over the edge. i've been able to have minor orgasms without ejaculating, but people who are more advanced can experience intense 'full body' orgasms. so being a multi-orgasmic man can definitely be achieved.

`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`

is anyone else interested in this? this is something i know i can develop over a long time, use to discover a lot of new things and apply it spiritually. :D

2. Nomad88

Nomad88 New Member

:drool
    I think I just fell in love. I do believe you basically just turned my two favourite activities into one. Sexual anything and introspection/betterment of yourself spiritually, mentally, and physically therefore contributing to a better world around you.

Sigh. I live in California right now. Let's get hitched we'll...not consummate our marriage. :rofl

3. SavvyStud917

SavvyStud917 New Member

I'v read a few articles, bits and pieces about this and it always interested me. I never took the time mentally to even begin to experiment with it. I'm not what one would call very spiritually but I do believe in people giving off energies and being able to feed off the energy of someone else,even if its in you mind, the mind is the most powerful sexual organ in the body so why not make your sexual experiences about so much more then the physical act. How too get my mind there.. no idea where to begin. I know nothing of the points of energy like the center eye and all that stuff or how to focus my own energy to them. I don't really have a point with this other then Ya I'm defiantly interested in studying up more on this.

Right now I'm going through some of the hardest mental problems of my life and my mind lately is focused on the negative and I know I would have to cleanse my self of that and the drugs I like to use too numb the pain, to have any hope of being successful. First i have to get the problems in my life sorted before that can happen.

4. pakua

pakua New Member

yays!

yes.

yeah, if you're interested i can get into some of that later on.

hm i hope everything works out. i had stuff like that going on a while ago, but i got through it and now i'm back in my home town and everything's great... soon enough you'll bring yourself to the place you want to be, physically and mentally. i'm currently pretty happy about my life and i'm able to work a lot on what matters to me.

and well... some drugs can help you observe your energetic channels. just saying...

5. SavvyStud917

SavvyStud917 New Member

haha o no I defiantly know about taking the drugs for higher sexual experiences, Im just talking about the dumb stuff Iv been using lately, I Don't have a problem I don't fiend for them or freak out if I don't have them. Im just pretty sure Im about to spend 6 months in jail over a tiny pot charge because I got it in a horrible county and screwed up my Probation (over something stupid also)? so doing my best to forget and enjoy untill the inevitable happens. (5 days):(

6. pakua

pakua New Member

yeah man, you shouldn't feel guilty about that. nature should be legal and you should be able to experiment with your consciousness... i hope everything works out.

`'`'`'`'`'`

about the energetic stuff, i'll probably add some thoughts tomorrow - this is fun to talk about :)

7. pakua

pakua New Member

i haven't had a girlfriend for a while, but i think that sexual alchemy unfolds nearly as much internally as between two people; how conditioned your energy body is has a big effect on your quality of consciousness, and some sexual aspects of this can be addressed without a partner.

when without much contact with women in the past i've wondered what to do with my sex drive. it could probably be suppressed if you really wanted to; at times i would go for a month without stimulating myself, just trying to apply my attention elsewhere. yes, desire can cause suffering - but i would be wrong to leave no room for this part of my physiology and spirituality. so after taking more time to look into the subject (previously i had really only focused on the physical techniques in the taoist approach), i started to see the energetic side of it.

now i don't try to make my sexual energy go dormant, i work on directing it... i'm left feeling a lot more balanced.

but yeah, there's a whole bunch of awesome stuff i'm waiting to try out in my next relationship :D

8. igor

Gold Member

May the force be with you :lol

9. pakua

pakua New Member

HAha! yeah that sounded weird.

but thanks! now my goal is to use the force to make girls cream their pants just by touching them... WITH MY CHI.

10. Nomad88

Nomad88 New Member

You can touch me with your chi, anytime pakua....ahem kidding?

11. sinfinity

sinfinity New Member

Notice the question mark, because the vixen isn't sure.

12. Barbwire

Gold Member

Ok, Pakua, now I have time to tell you about my out of body experiences. The first time I remember having an episode was when I was a young teen. I was in my bed masturbating. I could hear the TV on in the living room as well as my brother playing music in his bedroom down the hall.

As I masturbated, having a fantasy about my math teacher, I had a hard time focusing because of all the noise and activity around me. What finally got me in the right place was stopping the fantasy and just honing in on the feelings that my clitoris was having. I worked at it and worked at it until....this is very hard to explain, so please bear with me...

When I looked down at my crotch it seemed like it was very far away and that the hands working on it were not my own, yet, they were not the hands of a stranger, either. The closer I got to orgasm, the more dis-jointed I felt. It was as if my head was separate from my body and that the only feeling I had was in my genitalia.

As I reached climax and my vaginal walls started to contract, I put my head back and let out a muffled scream. When I put my head back down and looked at myself, I was back to reality. The sudden rush of being put back together almost made me feel like I had motion sickness. The orgasm was fantastic, but I was scared and confused about what all had happened.

After I calmed down, and analyzed it, I felt a sense of peace. I realized that I didn't know what had happened but I had my head back on and things were good.

I've had those experiences a few other times throughout the years, once when I was using a shower massage to get off with. That time, when my head became disengaged my body almost slumped to the floor of the shower. My knees buckled, but I was able to catch myself. That ruined the floaty feeling for a while, but I was able to get back on track and rock my own little world.

13. pakua

pakua New Member

:D thank you for posting, CL!

i haven't heard of such a thing happening before. really interesting. OBE/astral projection/lucid dreaming really makes you rethink what your ego is. you're more than your physical body and exist on different subtle levels...

i think you were just spontaneously able to shift your awareness because of the building energy from the stimulation. i can relate to that 'disjointed' feeling - i experienced something similar for the first time when awake when i was maybe 5 years old (obviously not caused by masturbation lol). i don't think these were technically OBEs, though. i'm not sure what to call it.

i was looking out the window of my house and had something like an attack of deja vu. i felt like i wasn't really in that time frame. the room started to turn without me turning my head. then i felt sort of 'out of phase' with my body like it wasn't really 'mine.'

i think that kind of thing is a great experience. it's like a half ego-death. i've heard of a more.. i guess complete ego-death from tantric sex. in some ancient texts there's mention of a transference of consciousness that can be purposefully attained in this way.

14. igor

Gold Member

Too much booze will do that too :lol

15. pakua

pakua New Member

lol but booze isn't a very enlightening drug :D

16. pakua

pakua New Member

here's something really interesting... the whole page is worth taking a look at:

http://www.universal-tao.com/FAQ/healing_love.html