Sexual insight on my wife and friend fucking

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by BioTx, May 20, 2015.

1. BioTx

BioTx New Member

Me and my wife have been married for thirteen years, sex has been good. My question that I have is...a one time we explored the idea of her having a guy fuck her. This subject was brought up by her she and I were at a friend's bbq and drinking, having a blast. I usually don't hover over her as I trust her. In any case we get back home and she tells me that she's extremely horny. We end up fucking and the sex was down right awesome! A couple of days later we are talking about random stuff and she tells me that this guy at the bbq was flirting with her and just kept pursuing her. Well she finally tells me that he ended up following her to the bathroom and he ends up fucking her! At first I was mad as hell but then realized how hard this must be for her to tell me. Long story short she continued to fuck this guy and sex afterwards was amazing. Sometimes she would let me know that she would be late getting home. Other times she just wanted to surprise me or pass me off.

Well she ends up telling me that she was not going to have sex with her fb because she got bored with him.

We end up moving to a different town due to a transfer on my part and I became really good friends with one of my co-workers. I invite him over for dinner and I could instantly tell that he found my wife attractive. a couple of months later we all end up going to a concert and we get really drunk. We end up taking a taxi back to our house. My friend is too drunk to drive home so I tell him he can stay at our house.

I end up passing out and wake up later I go into our living room and see my wife bent over the couch getting fucked hard and fast. They don't see me so I just stood there watching and it gave me a raging hard on! I didn't j/o I just went back to bed.

My wife crawls back into bed a couple hours later and passes out. I pull the sheets back and see her dripping wet. I was so turned on by this. They continue to fuck each other when they get a chance. My friend has no idea that I knew.

My wife again stopped having sex with him because he got to needy.

My question is i know that she still wants to do this but is unsure about it. I told her that I'm ok with her doing this and that it actually helps our sex life. Should I just leave this alone and if it happens it happens or what?

2. Candela

Verified Gold Member

I'm not sure your going to like what I have to say....I think your wife is enjoying having other men and is slowly drifting away from you.Be careful about this ,If she is letting guys flirt and do her that quick then I feel it may be the beginning of the end for the both of you..Please remember,Its only my opinion no disrespect warranted to either of you..Good luck xo

Amature and travis beck like this.
  3. BioTx

BioTx New Member

No disrespect at all, that's why I posted this. I should have clarified she has only taken it that far after she talks to me about It. She doesn't just jump right into bed with him. I guess she wants to know from me if it's OK. I don't mind it as long as she continues to talk to me about it.

4. etaf

etaf Member

But you said
    and then

from that I would assume you didnt know ?

and agree
    with Candela

Candela likes this.
  5. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I understand the OP's dilemma, on the one hand the situation arouses him and on the other there is growing fear that he is losing or going to lose out.
    Also I do go along with the above poster's opinions; that there are clearly some red flags waving here.
    My suggestion would be for a very frank discussion and setting up of strict agreed parameters on this extramarital activity.
    Another thought; how would she react to you banging other women and all this without even considering fertility and disease issues?

Amature likes this.
  7. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Personally I believe this did not start out well. There was no permission to start it all . There was no real discussion . I am all about it if the subject has been clearly discussed and agreed upon. In my opinion from what I read she flat out cheated and just because you didn't get mad doesn't mean the next time she wants to she just Fucks some guy. Doesn't sound healthy to me. That sort of lifestyle has to be clearly laid out.

Amature and 12barblues like this.
  8. cbrmale

Gold Member

I have been invited by a few husbands to fuck their wives generally while the husband watched us, and at first I couldn't understand why but later I realised this was most likely as reassurance that their wives were sexy enough to attract another man. Most likely this turn-on is happening here. This is why he's aroused by what's going on with his wife. The safe thing with the arrangements I had was that the husband contacted me and it was strictly once-off, so no attachment could form between their wives and I. The OPs arrangement has the risk of the wife getting emotionally attached and leaving him.

One thing I noticed was that once the arrangement was put into place, even if the wife was initially doing it just to please her husband, when the time came the wives were universally really hot and wet for what was going to happen between them and I.

9. 12barblues

Gold Member

This. Exactly.. I think if you want this type of arrangement, then enter into a swingers lifestyle.. And keep your friends and co workers out of it.. You're walking a dangerous path here with her.

ply and Amature like this.
  10. BioTx

BioTx New Member

We have been talking a great deal about what happened and she is regretful about not telling me about my friend. She went on to tell me that from here on out we both must agree to any and all doings. If either one of us has any doubts or uneasy feelings, that nothing will happen. We also agreed that no random acts would take place no matter how much they flirt or pursue her. I was surprised by this, but very grateful that she discussed it with me. I did ask her about the guy at the bbq, if he used protection, which she said yes. She informed me that she would not jeopardize either one of our health, she even offered to go to the doc to get tested. Not that she has brought any critters home or anything pertaining to std's. Which again I'm very grateful for. She did tell me that she felt that she had betrayed my trust. And also that I would not want to forgive her for this, which I told her no I will forgive her and that my trust has not been betrayed. I feel very lucky and fortunate that we could talk about this and work through it.

I did tell her that I was aroused by her having sex with another man, as long as we talk about it before it happens. She agreed that nothing would happen until we have discussed this.

I'm extremely happy right now!!!

ply and lbushwalker like this.
  11. lbushwalker

Gold Member

BioTx; very happy for you so long as you really believe it to be true.
    Somehow I want it to be and maybe it really is!

12barblues likes this.