Sexual Health - Ass Rash

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Mike0606, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Mike0606

Mike0606 Member

On Monday, My gf and I had a play date with another woman, who we met through a friend, but don't know that well. I had vaginal and anal sex with both of them, using a condom, and my gf gave and received oral, vag/rimming to/from her.

Yesterday, my gf noticed a red rash on both of her ass cheeks. Checking online medical/std sites it says everything from irritation from new jeans or new detergent to HIV. If it doesnt clear up, we'll get it checked out at by a doc, but has anyone else had this happen to them? What was the diagnosis?

2. TheBax

TheBax New Member

I'm still waiting for my gf to go for the playdate thing.

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Did she shave her bottom? Have sex on carpet?

4. Mike0606

Mike0606 Member

No shaving. We had sex on a bed on that one occasion during the playdate, and the few times just us two have had sex since then too. There was skin on skin contact with her and the other woman, which may have caused it, 69ing, scissoring, and also oral-anal contact through rimming.

I also had a lot of skin to skin contact with the other woman, albeit the sex was with a condom, and I have no signs of anything.

5. Meee

Gold Member

I'm not really hearing about safe sex here. Rash or not, both of you should get tested.

6. Mike0606

Mike0606 Member

Re: safe sex, I did use condoms with both of the women. There was not any barrier or protection used for oral, rimming etc. though.

#6 Mike0606, Nov 4, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2013
  7. Meee

Gold Member

Right.

8. oldkid

Do your detective work, Mike.
    Look for something unrelated to sex. Did you use any toys? Do you always use the same brand of condom? Do you have a seat or sofa in the BR that might have been cleaned recently? Did your wife sit on it? Was your toilet seat cleaned with some chemical that might be the culprit? Is the rash only where she contacts a seat or bench? Did you improvise with a covering on the bed (plastic under the sheet, etc)?
    Sounds like a sweat rash to me. Sort of like she might experience sitting bare-assed on a vinyl car seat, or the like. Send her to the doc if you're still worried.

9. Mike0606

Mike0606 Member

Thanks. In terms of detective work, we've been thinking of everything... nothing else has changed from the ordinary, same bedding, same detergent, same clothing, same cleaning solutions, etc. The rash has spread a little, so we have an appt with the doctor scheduled. I've been a bit paranoid myself, kind of like when someone who had the same thing as you at a restaurant gets food poisoning...but i'm fine so far.

There are so many things, that it may not be sex related, but just want to make sure now since it hasnt cleared up.

10. Mike0606

Mike0606 Member

As an update to this, the rash turned out to be caused by rectal chlamydia, which most of the time, shows no symptoms. I tested negative, but through (over)analyzing, we think that going back and forth, and 'double dipping' may have transmitted it. Glad its figured out but anytime the health of you or your partners are in questions, its a lot scarier than you think it will be.

11. Silverfox

Gold Member

Umm, you switched and double dipped with the same condom?

12. roundabout

roundabout New Member

Im glad Im not the only one that thought that silverfox... It doesnt help you if your girl gets the shit.. thats the most ignorant thing ive heard in a long time... I was safe.. I dont care about anyone else.

13. Mike0606

Mike0606 Member

No one said they didn't care about anyone. In other playdates with people we know well, and have been comfortable not using condoms with, we have done similar things, without anything bad happening. Since we haven't known our friend for long, we felt more comfortable using condoms. Clearly, it wasn't enough. But that said, we don't know if that is what really caused the infection, just our hypothesis.

#13 Mike0606, Dec 4, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2013