Sexual healing!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by JuicyB, May 20, 2008.

1. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Last week I had a bad flu, cough, headache, really miserable, and stayed in bed for a few days. A semi-new sort of girl friend popped in to see me unexpectedly. In any case I announced that I couldn't even kiss anyone since I would want to contage them. She made this Cuban (her homeland) vegetable soup for me.

To get to the point we ended up cuddling, feeling each other up, and finally we actually had sex! And amazingly, when we got finished, my flu symptoms had largely subsided! It occurred to me that maybe the body naturally patches itself up in a hurry when these opportunities arise in order not to miss out! It was like suddenly I wasn't sick anymore! Or maybe sex stimulate the healing process.

In fairness I have to say that later in the evening the flu symptoms came back, but somewhat less. But still I wonder, do you think sex may have healing power?

2. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Screw your way to good health? I like the sound of that. :D

3. pussycat69

Gold Member

It does appear to be the cure-all for me as well.Sex relaxes you,even subsides headaches and all.definitely a good thing ;)

4. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I'm a very charitable person as most of you know so I would be willing to give my time to research this :p

Seriously though, most flu symptoms are caused by being stuffed up and breathing hard breaks up the congestion and relieves most of the symptoms, similar to the way that you always feel great after a shower when you're sick. It wasn't the sex, it was the heavy breathing, I always chose to run a few miles when I got sick to get rid of that, but maybe I'll be having sex instead :D

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I know that sex, in general, carries a wonderful healing power - whether it be physical, emotional.... - sometimes, when I feel the worst, and am enticed to engage in sex, I feel totally energized and rejuvinated. Medically? I have no idea. But from personal experience, it is a great uplifter!

6. Dreama

Gold Member

Sex makes everything better :) . It makes me feel happy when I'm sad, better when I'm sick (flu-type symptoms), gives you that beautiful glow, it makes you feel loved, taken care of, satisfied (with the right person). Yep, sex is awesome.

7. pussycat69

Gold Member

Very well said!!! :)

8. Kanto

Kanto Member

The best way to get rid of a cold is to give it to someone else.

9. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

I was careful!

We made a point to not kiss, and we avoided each others faces. I had her back on my belly, like "spoons", back-style penetration!

10. cbrmale

Gold Member

I've had sex with my wife a few times when I've been unwell, and it always makes me feel better. Like JuicyB, we make a point not to kiss lip-to-lip, and use positions where it is less likely to pass on the illness. Also, by the time symptoms show, we usually are beyond the most contagious period of colds or flu.

Speaking of flu, this is an illness that is preventable and it can also be quite dangerous. In my country, more people die of the flu each year than motor accidents, and even though some of those people are quite old and frail, I also know that flu can be fatal to younger and healthy men and women. The last time I caught the flu, it started a cascading sequence of medical issues that left me with bad lung fibrosis, a mycetoma in one lung, and secondary diabetes. I was lucky, I had above-average lung capacity from my competition swimming days, and this saved me being on oxygen. Even so, if I'd had a flu vaccination, none of this would have happened. And at 39, I thought it would never happen to me.

11. bucky

bucky New Member

Sex is definitely a way to help one feel better, whether the flu or general aches and pains. Endorphins are secreted from the pituitary and are the bodies natural pain killer. When I have a back ache my wife says I need an endorphin injection which usually means a BJ. God I love endorphins.:dgrin:dgrin

12. igor

Gold Member

The trouble is many of the vaccinations do not cover all types of flu. It's better than nothing though.

13. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

It's true,
    When I feel sick, sex is the last thing on my mind but usually it makes me feel loads better.
    I think it's because you take your mind off it... and it probs releases things that help you naturally.

14. HardRocker

Gold Member

And people call everything, from food poisoning to any old fever with chills and aches, the flu regardless of whether it's actually the influenza virus or not. Then they catch a cold or a sore throat and say, "See, the vaccine didn't work!" A flu vaccination can make the difference between a 3 day bout and a ten day bout of the dreaded flu.

Now that we have sex as a cure, maybe we don't need our shots next winter. I can't wait for flu season now!:p

15. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

No wonder!

No wonder you married her! What I'd do to get a girl who's give me a BJ every time I got sick!