Sexual Games in Public?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Baldingo540, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Baldingo540

Baldingo540 New Member

Hey all!
    Im new here (to posting) but ive been reading a lot

What i am wondering is if anyone has any sexual types of games for while youre in public with your SO?
    Something to keep you aroused and "hot and bothered" while out running errands with eachother, or simply in public. Nothing physical per say, just a sexual connection that makes for a raunchy good time when you get back home or to the car
    Ive thought about "sexting" back and forth, but im trying to think more outside the box, any ideas?

2. polarbear79

polarbear79 New Member

i've tried sexting, and i also make her wear one of those vibrating panties --- drives her crazy!

other than that, no idea. but we do play this game wherein we'd touch each other's erogenous zones on the sly, like some stranger copping a feel. this makes us look forward to going all the way..

3. Baldingo540

Baldingo540 New Member

thanks for the input!

4. illcuminu

illcuminu New Member

Try sending her some private messages on facebook or myspace with pics from photopervert.com. I did this the other day and the reply was awesome.

5. Hawk

Hawk New Member

Create your own sexual language. Words and phrases that only you and your partner understand....For example, the two of you could be in the grocery store and you could whisper in her ear "peanut butter." To everyone else, its peanut butter, but to your mate its giving head in the nearest private or public location. but make sure the two of you truly understand what each word or phrase means. And you must agree in what acts to commit.... Its fun because its a secret, its mysterious, its sexual... obviously, and the two of you select the parameters of each action...This was just off the top of my head...what do you think?

6. Soulspinner

Soulspinner New Member

My high school girlfriend used to do a little trick that always make me rock hard. While having dinner at a restaurant, she would fantasize at the table and lightly touch herself. Once she was turned on, she'd head to the ladie's room where she would rub herself - but not bring herself to orgasm. She'd return to the table and have me kiss her hand, so I could get pick up the scent of her wet pussy.

Hey waiter, can you bring the the check?!

7. PassionateMale

PassionateMale New Member

Purchase some remote-controlled vibrating panties...they can make for an interesting evening lol.