Sexual frustration and fire fetish

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by whoisthat, May 24, 2011.

1. whoisthat

whoisthat New Member

Hi
    I havent had sex for about 3 years and I feel very frustrated. My last girlfriend refused having sex and even though our relationship was not purely platonic, it wasnt enough. I cant concentrate very much and keep thinking about sex. But the problem is that I have been having violent sexual fantasies involving fire. Its some kind of a wierd fetish. What should I do? I emphasize the fact, that it is just a matter of fantasy... but a very obsessive one. I wonder if it cant be some kind of compensation of lack of sex. Any ideas? How to get rid of this?

2. gyfo

gyfo New Member

I have to sympathise with you bro. A girl I was engaged to denied me for months at a time. I also became obsessed with sex. My mind couldn't stop thinking about it. It eventually ended up with me leaving her because of it. Even now. I think about sex a lot. And I'm with someone again that cannot keep up. But puts out when she can. The rest of the time I have to do it myself. Masturbation clears the mind for a while.

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Sex + Fire = VERY dangerous.

Fire play in the form of edge play is less dangerous when supervised by someone who knows the art of Fire Play.

I don't suggest trying ANY of this by yourself or even with your girlfriend as it's not something to play around with.
    If you're interested in learning to play with fire safely in a sexual way, visit your local BDSM club that specializes in edge play and have a lifestyle member who knows and understands the practice teach you.

My Husband and I do Fire Play often, Yes, I have gotten badly hurt by this practice. There is a large scar on my back as proof to that.

If you have any specific questions, you're welcome to ask.

4. whoisthat

whoisthat New Member

Thanks man :)
    Do you know why she was doing that to you? My girlfriend was catholic, it was only a part of the problem, though. Its been six month since we broke up and I have been alone since then. Masturbation helps, thats true, but only for s short time. And masturbating over 3 times a day is just lame :lol I know, but what can I do? I hope to find a girlfriend really soon.

5. gyfo

gyfo New Member

I don't know why dude. Low sex drive.... Maybe she wasn't attracted to me... Maybe cos she was a prude. To be honest I don't care why. She wasted 7 good years of my life. And I couldn't care less about the past. I went on a sex mission after we broke up. Turned into a man whore fore a while lol. I think I needed it. Had a threesome and experience some things I would never have got the opportunity to. Now I am with someone that almost matches my sex drive.

My advice. Have fun. Don't commit just yet and don't be ashamed of masturbating. Man its practice for the big game lol. You will meet someone that matches your sex drive and when you do you'll appreciate it.

6. whoisthat

whoisthat New Member

You see, its more about the sexual fantasies I have been having. I do not want to describe it in detail, but it envolves witch-burning. I know, how lame is that? :ugh And how weird. I believe its some kind of paraphilia. It is very intensive. I feel really bad about it. I dont want to hurt anybody. Concerning the fireplay issue, I dont want to do it. I want to keep it on the level of fantasies. But I would of course prefer to get rid of it for good. I am scared, that it might even prevent me from having a normal sexual life, you know. I dont think I will ever be able to tell anyone about that. Especially my girlfriend, if I had any.

7. whoisthat

whoisthat New Member

Wow, but you werent without sex for seven years, right? Man, I know exactly how you feel. I used to want to have a serious relationship, but now I just want to have sex with anybody, anywhere, anytime :lol But so far I havent been lucky. I hope to try threeway one day:lol well, who wouldnt, right? I agree having fun for some time without being too responsible helps a lot. Even in future relationships. Thanks for writing

8. Mittimer

Gold Member

Well, burning someone alive is not only wrong but illegal and can put you away for a good while. Fortunately you'll have to keep it to fantasy and fantasy only.

Don't know what else to tell ya, darlin.

9. whoisthat

whoisthat New Member

Of course!!! :eek its just a bad bad thing I really need to get rid of, ok? Thats why I am trying to figure out what the hell that is.

10. engulfedinflames

engulfedinflames New Member

Hi, I'm new here and have a fire fetish as well, I've had a thing for fire for as long as I can remember. My fetish is specifically being set on fire, and I've been lighting myself up for over 20 years.

From my experiences a fire fetish like this is rare, so much in fact that even the psychologists claim in their literature that it's not truly real, but for me it's very real. Just a couple nights ago I wore a few layers of old loose clothes, doused myself in charcoal starter fluid, and entered a blazing wood fire.

When I'm on fire I feel content, joyful, and free. It's not for pain, fear, or violence but an intense and indescribable comfort from having my body on fire

For me the frustrating thing is that I have nobody to share such a wonderful thing with. I once did was with a woman who would light herself on fire with me and enjoy it as well.

I've got a few videos on youtube if anyone cares to see some of the things I do involving fire. My back alight - YouTube

If you, or anyone here would like to discussthe psychology of such a fetish, I'll be happy to contribute in any way I can. I'm comfortable and experienced in my pyrosexuality and willing to answer your burning questions.