Sexual Forums Pic Challenge !

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Beach, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Beach

Beach New Member

I actually wondered about doing something fun here..What do u guys think?

I used to belong to a art site where once a month they'd have a contest. They'd either show a photo of what was to be painted or sometimes just a concept. People would post their art and at the end of the month a poll was taken on who's was the best.
    I thought that might be kinda fun here.. Nothing serious, like maybe for example, an "ass catasstrophe" theme. like a funny pic of your rear end in some situation.(Stacks of Oreos comes to mind for some reason.) Something like that.
    A little sexy, little racy but funny at the same time. It gets too serious and droll around here sometimes.

IDK it might not fly here but I for one would contribute.. I think it could be a formula for a fun time!

#1 Beach, Feb 22, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2011
  2. nurseharley

Gold Member

3. Ready2Please

Gold Member

I'll play.... :lol:D

4. SlaveBoy

SlaveBoy New Member

i'll vote for the nicest ass !

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

You're right, we really could use some comic relief around here. Y'all get it kicked off and maybe I'll get in on it.

6. Beach

Beach New Member

I suggest we use the balance of February for our first test run.. Who wants to throw out a theme suggestion ?? Come on' use ur imagination !

On the art site ppl posted their pics under the same thread like "February challenge" at the top of the tread was a sticky as to the concept and rules.
    Can we post pics in threads now ? Idk...

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

If we need to, this can be moved to the Adult Photos and Videos forum. That allows more freedom for people posting their unmentionables.:p

Or we could just start a new thread over there for the submissions. And the explanation and rules can be in the top post.

8. nurseharley

Gold Member

im having such a brain fart thinking of a theme right now, especially one good for both sexes

9. SexyBeto

SexyBeto New Member

Why not a march theme since it's coming anyway, like a leprechaun green theme or something along those lines would be nice to see.

10. BlueLizard

BlueLizard New Member

I'm not sure this is what you are looking for, Beach...but Dreamer and I have "Theme Week Ends" where there is a specific type of clothing that is to be worn...i.e...Bikini Week End...Short Skirt Week End. Its a lot of fun...and we usually get some pictures out of the deal. I am included in this...I have Speedos (not a pretty picture)...trimmed shorts. Maybe something like this could work.

Whatever the Challenge is...count us in.

11. awakened

awakened New Member

I'm in, I love a challenge. i would love to see a body buffet contest. My neighbor and I were just discussing this for Valentines Day but didnt follow thru, well, at least I know I didnt but sounds fun.

12. Beach

Beach New Member

ok I think we are a GO for launch !
    Since we are about done with February I'm cool with March being the starting month. (or if theres a big demand we could cram one in for Feb.)
    March I guess in general like Sexybeto mentioned would be St.patricks day/ leprechaun green theme.

Just like in the Art community, your going to have inherently more talented artists. The key to this concept thriving is support for the effort and doing it for the fun of it.

Also I think its VERY important here at :SF that it be kept light hearted and funny. If we all try to out sexy each other this thing will dwindle and crash quickly.

OH also ! if we do decide to have a poll/winner here. We could perhaps do like they did elsewhere and the months winner gets to select the next months challenge !

13. Beach

Beach New Member

I thought of one for March that actually made me laugh in the shower this morning..Heheh

14. awakened

awakened New Member

Tell us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Beach

Beach New Member

What ? And ruin the surprise ? Noo o o! Lol...

16. awakened

awakened New Member

ooooooo, I love surprises especially when I'm blindfolded Mmmmmmmmmmmm

17. nurseharley

Gold Member

are the people who participate allowed to vote :D

18. Beach

Beach New Member

Sure I don't see why not ?
    I guess how it would/could work for example would be March's Challenge coming up. We start a Thread" March Challenge." at the top it will describe generically what the challenge is. like saayy Naughty St.pat or whatever.
    In a few days and several messages on this thread someone who's ready will post their pic ..like IDK, their boobz painted shamrock green with gold coins running down to the promised land. Lol..
    People then comment, tease, laugh and praise the poster and so it goes until the end of the month . If we can add a poll then anyone can vote and whomever wins has the honor of describing next months challenge.

eh IDK if this will get off the ground but I could see it being a hoot! (corny phrase I know)

and BTW anyone please feel free to add your opinion ! This isnt my project its for everyone !

19. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

hmmmm interesting....