Sexual Foreplay help...

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by The Aristocrat, Feb 28, 2004.

1. The Aristocrat

The Aristocrat New Member

My girlfriend and I are trying things to "get used" to each other like she would let me fondle her breasts and she would start rubbing my back and chest. What other semi-sexual things would you suggest. She's kinda nervous because noone has ever done those types of things to her. What can I do to make her less nervous?

2. Logger

Gold Member

I start with baby oil, on the feet, and calves. The neck massage is good. Keep your pressure on the muscles, and release after 5 seconds. Avoid putting pressure on or near any bones or joints. What massage instruction videos do you have? I liked the tape available from esalen. org. You can do a search for Massage Instruction Videos. Coach your partner on breathing. "Take in a breath" stop your pressure, then begin pressure on the muscles again after the breath has been taken all the way in. Make a fist with one hand, and put your knuckles into a muscle, and then press wtih the other hand, for deeper muscle penetration, which stimulates a relaxation response from the body. When I was younger, I was told that massage was an excellent key to warming up. It took me years to incorporate that strategy into my normal way of apporaching.

3. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

If you and your girlfriend are trying to Abstain from sex at the moment, there are all kinds of things that you both can do. For instance, before you take sex to another level you can always practice what is called "dry humping" basically it's where you (with an Erection) will lay on your girl with her legs spread. You rub your erect penis agains her vagina. It's very sexy, I think! You can also have Oral sex, or just explore each other with your hands...gently explore her vagina. Oil up your hands and slowly explore her, let her discover what she likes...I'm positive she'll tell ya!!

Hope this helps,
    Vampie

4. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Vampie,

Your description of dry humping, from a woman's perspective, was heart warming. I occasionally dry hump with my wife. I don't get much feedback from my wife, so it is nice to know that at least some women enjoy that. I had a feeling that my wife found pleasure, but my wife is usuually looking for things to make me feel guilty about, rather that letting me know her pleasure in sex.

This thread seems like Albolene might be a good product to mention. Not the best lube in the world, just the best tasting, working lube. The clitoris might be irritated by vaginal massage without lube, and Albolene lets you clean with it, massage with it, and oral into it. Albolene is white, and I once I saw a video of a blow job with small white bubble coming out of the sides of the lips of the lady. Could that have been Albolene in the flick? Albolene makes a great lube for a deep throat exercise.