Sexual compatability

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Firecracker, Jul 12, 2007.

1. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

Are you sexually compatible with your partner? What I mean is do you have similar sex drives and interests? My boyfriend and I are very sexually compatible. We both have voracious sexual appetites and are always willing to try something new to spice things up.

2. igor

Gold Member

You are lucky! Hopefully it will stay that way. That's the one advantage to pre-marital sex; you find out how compatible you are with each other. Things can, of course, change later but starting out "even" is a good thing. In my case, things were pretty good for 40 years - then she decided she didn't want any sex at all any more, so it's been that way for 3 years.

3. Tanya

Tanya New Member

Me and my partner are very compatable, both of us have huge sex drives and are at it all the time.

I've had previous boyfriends who couldn't keep up with my sex drive which led to problems hence we ended up splitting over it, they just couldn't handle the fact that I was more sexually hungry than them, and they never liked the fact I used toys to fulfill the gap they made.

4. sxyjenny

sxyjenny New Member

its great while you young, all guys want to do is have sex 24/7

5. camoman

camoman New Member

Seems like everybody is in the beginning. Throw in some kids, bills, and everyday worries and it can be tough. The Mrs. still manages to surprise me once in a while.

6. eandvk

eandvk Member

I have a far greater sex drive than my wife does and Im definitely the one who comes up with different ideas to try new things....we have sex 4-5 times a week so I cant really complain, more sex than alot of married couples,and the sex is pretty good most of the times......I just wish that I wouldnt be the sole variety thinker all the time. But overall..Im mostly welll satisfied sexually.

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

The more sex I get the more I want. With my husband, the more he gets the less he wants. Life's a bitch, ain't it?

8. TheShed

TheShed New Member

The less I get of you cowboy lover the more I want!

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

Aw, thanks, big guy, that was mighty sweet of you to say that. (I'd blush if I was capable.) :dgrin

10. lifespoetry

lifespoetry New Member

we were in the beginning now I have to practically take it when I want it, then he regrets that he didn't initiate it....hopefully it'll get back to the way it was...when we do have sex it's great though, he doesn't half ass it... lol