Sexual Awareness

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by pbs, Dec 9, 2011.

?

What was the sexual state of your SO when you got together?

1. Virgin

14 vote(s)
    45.2%
  2. Some experience, but as yet unawakened

5 vote(s)
    16.1%
  3. Sexually aware, but not fully comfortable

7 vote(s)
    22.6%
  4. Sexually aggressive

5 vote(s)
    16.1%
  1. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

When I met my wife she was for all intents and purposes, sexually unaware. She had been made to please a couple of prior sexual partners, but had no concept of her own sexual potential or pleasure.

Comments on the current state of your SO are welcome.

#1 pbs, Dec 9, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2011
  2. SWOJLO

Gold Member

23 years ago we where both teens. We have shared in a great education studying each other. But probably like most men, my learning curve could have been much steeper. HaHaHa!! Thanks for reminding me to think about the journey every once in a while.

3. RideNaked2

Gold Member

When I met T he was fully aware of his sexual desires/needs/wants/fetishes. We discussed this in the beginning of our relationship.

4. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

She has been my ex for a bit now but she was virgin.
    didn't know how to please, scared of finishing me in by hand or see my semen, didn't let me please her, unsure what the sensations were when things were getting hotter for her.

5. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

My wife was more sexually experienced than I when we got together but she always told me that no other guy had ever been as attentive and made her feel the way I made her feel. Whether it was true or not...I chose to I believed her.

6. Lifter

Lifter New Member

My wife and I both kind of learned together when in our teens.
    Still learning and enjoying.

7. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

no wife, no significant other.

8. Priapus

Priapus New Member

My wife and I met in our 20's so both had "some experience"
    But being exclusive and more comfortable with eachother over time we both def came out of our shell(s).

9. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Wow, this was my ex almost to a "T" from 40 years ago. When she felt those feelings, I think she was frightened by them, and never let me get that close again. She had had lots of sexual partners before me - funny she didn't learn anything from her experiences. Small world.

10. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

My current BF (my ex BF also) was Virgin and not aware about sex, when we met...In fact my current BF came to me to guide him in his computer studies (as I am senior to him)...

11. daletom

daletom New Member

Did you devirginize both these guys? I'd like to hear your thoughts on the best way for a girl to take a guy's virginity, both the mental/emotional aspects and the physiological techniques of it.

12. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

My father & my current BF's father are friends. I study same course which my BF studies (Though I am in higher grade, as I am senior to him in age also). He & his father often used to visit our house. Once his father requested me to guide him in few of the subjects. From then onwards, either he used to come to my house, or I used to go to his. Initially, I had no intention to get into this kind of relationship with him. But, one day I was extremely horny as I have seen a cunnilingus movie just before he arrived to our house for study. And I really cannot control myself that day. He is cute, and I did not have any boyfriend at that time. I told him, that I was having aches in my legs. He asked me that if I had taken any medicine. I said no. Suddenly, I cannot control myself and also told him that he should give me a massage to my legs in return to my help in his study. He hesitated a bit, but I keep insisting and he started to massage my legs. I lifted my skirt and asked him to massage upwards. He closed his eyes and told me that it may not be right thing. But before he can do anything, I hold his head forcefully and shove his face right over my panty. He first gagged a bit, but I kept grinding my genitals all over his face. After sometime, I pulled my panty aside and started grinding my naked genitals all over his mouth. Believe me, I really had no control on what I was doing then. I just kept on grinding over his face again and again. I could see that he was very embarrassed, but could do nothing. Finally I came very hard on his face. For few minutes, both of us could not speak a word. After that day, whenever he visited my house or I visited his house, this became a routine. I have asked him several times that is he ok with what we are doing. He told me that he was ok. This continued for some days, after that one day after I had my orgasm over his face, I pulled his penis out and gave him a HJ. I asked him that I am the first girl who had given him the HJ or not. He told yes....So that is it...Believe me, now he has become a real expert to give cunnilingus ...I really love his every lick... :) My be I can talk about my 1st BF some other day :)

13. mscowboy

mscowboy Active Member

My girlfriend and I were both virgins when we got together. We have both learned alot. I love doing whatever it takes to get her off. She is still reserved but i try hard to get her to tell me what she wants. And no were not teenagers were both 22 years old and have been together for 6 years.

14. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

You're both very lucky. I've been with my wife for 37 years now, and we're still discovering new ways to pleasure each other.

15. Black_Magic83

Black_Magic83 Member

This is exactly what I did with my man, we were 'sexting' for quite a while before we met and got together. He said that he has been in relationships where the girl did not do oral and one girl could not handle his oral technique. My partner and I have a very active sex life and I know for a fact, if he didnt, I doubt I would have even met him... we met online beforehand. My partner and I have sex every night, sometimes even twice a day!

My ex of 5 years, was not into the sexting thing. We met at work. He never went down on me and he was quite boring when it came to sex, he thought having sex standing up was too kinky. I only stayed with him because I thought that I could not find anyone else. I would always be in the mood and he would be too tired, he could only handle twice a week. If we had sex one night, he would need three nights to recover.

#15 Black_Magic83, Dec 10, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2011
  16. CosmicEye

Gold Member

My SO was a nasty whore in college

17. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

In my earlier post, I have told that I will tell about my 1st BF some other day. Then I remember that I have already talked about my 1st sexual encounter with my 1st BF in another Thread. See the link below. http://www.sexualforums.com/33035-missed-oppurtunities-regrets.html#post315142

18. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

MOTH was 18 and a virgin... I was 14 and not a virgin...

19. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

#19 pbs, Dec 11, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2011