Sexual aversions: the anti-fetishes

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Sagittarius84, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

I'm not just talking about random things that turn you off, but rather established and common fetishes and sexual acts that turn you off.

1. Feet: don't ask me to rub them(would only do for then pregnant gf after showering and she had to wear socks) kiss them, suck on toes anything. No footjobs, trampling, just use them to walk and support your weight.

2. Cunilingus: not a universal aversion, but as much as I desire a wide range of body types for general sexual activity, cunilingus and analingus only seem like exciting prospects when Im dealing with what most women would call an unrealistic body standard, that of a smaller, petite woman with neatly tucked labial folds. Any overlap of body folds may be visually negligible, and quite lovely on a tactile basis, but I'm not looking to get my tongue and lips involved.

2. cook74

Gold Member

Interesting idea... hmm both 1 and 2 I really like so it's good food for thought cause I'm so kinky that I get turned on by most fetishes.

Nah, can't think of anything...

3. WorstBehaviour

Gold Member

100% with you on the feet thing, just in general feet make me uncomfortable so obviously its going to be a turn off

4. Amature

Gold Member

I don't mind massaging a partners feet. But I'm not kissing, sucking, or licking the foot or toes.

I love cunnilingus. But, I've seen and smelled a few I wouldn't want to lick. And although my wife has a wonderful pussy.......there's been a few times I had to pass on the opportunity.

I'm not interested in annilingus or anal sex. Or bondage. Sadomachism is a turn off, as any other pain. No beastiality for me. I guess I'm pretty vanilla sexually.

Unomike2 likes this.