Sexual attraction

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mactheripper, May 4, 2014.

1. mactheripper

Gold Member

I noticed that since I turned 40 (I'm 41 mow) I find women in their mid 50's a lot more attractive. I have yet to sleep with a woman in her 50's, but I can imagine it being hot and direct. With age comes experience and with experience comes confidence. There's something sexy about a woman that knows exactly how they love it.

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

40 -45 is the best years because a dude can appreciate pretty well and do it with any age female.
    Myself well over that age score but I am even now with a sexy desirable woman half my age yet 10 years ago I had several ladies years on either side of me.

CaramelLady and JonJo like this.
  3. CaramelLady

this 56 year old woman says thank you.....

4. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

It's probably just because I'm still such a kid (only 24) but I just love women in general. If she's over 18 I'll play. :)

CaramelLady likes this.
  5. mactheripper

Gold Member

I'm not interested in any women under 30.

BritneyButt likes this.
  6. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Well, like I pointed out - I'm still pretty damn young myself. So age isn't a very big factor in either direction.

But I must add that what I am truly interested in is someone who can think for themselves, knows what they want in life, and follows through. Since that tends to come with age that usually means that those I am attracted to are older rather than the same age or younger.

MissJuicy and mactheripper like this.
  7. mactheripper

Gold Member

When I was your age, I'd take anyone over 18. Now that I'm 42 I prefer women close to my experience.

BritneyButt and 10_3XL like this.
  8. BritneyButt

Gold Member

I don't like men under 40.

JonJo, 33stack and mactheripper like this.
  9. MissJuicy

Verified Gold Member

I love an older man, always have :D

10. mactheripper

Gold Member

How much older are you talking?

MissJuicy likes this.
  11. MissJuicy

Verified Gold Member

I'm in my 20's and I prefer late 40's and above :rolleyes:

12. CaramelLady

So wonderful to hear but I do not understand.. or perhaps it is my misunderstanding. Younger women with older men seems to be very acceptable. To me it is also quite acceptable, I do not see it as a fetish or out of the norm. Yet with an older woman and younger man it seems that it is considered he has fetish for 'matures.' Perhaps that is not the word or thought I am struggling to convey.

My friends IRL often speak of older women/younger men as in cruel terms (now you know why I am on the internet talking about sex. My friends have shit for brains). They are rarely seen as normal, healthy relationships and the older woman is often seen as predatory at best. One couple we knew broke up her younger man/older woman relationship and the comment was. "Well what did she expect. Nobody wants to be with and old woman). Hell she was 10 years younder than me.

So to all the men that appreciate an older woman, Cheers! To all the women that appreciate older men, cheers to you too!

To those of you that do not place limits on relationships, nor try to narrowly define them, if your philosophy is to live and let live...God bless ya!

oldkid and 12barblues like this.
  13. 33stack

Gold Member

The old double standard. I really hate the way society puts labels and limitations on a relationship because of age. I really do believe age is just a number. That is another reason I was drawn to the 1%er lifestyle. You can be yourself and not be judged. When I am out with the M.C. it seems that it is the younger women that usually chat me up and hit on me. For a while I wondered if I came off as immature, and the older women weren't attracted to me. I told my wife of one such encounter where a much younger woman hit on me and she said that she must've been very confident to approach me. I'm not saying that I am Gods gift , but when I walk into a room a lot of heads turn. Long story short, I think the majority of may December relationships tend to be older male because the younger women are just very confident. I believe the media has a lot to do with that.

14. 33stack

Gold Member

You don't seem like the type that would have a problem getting a younger guy. I wouldn't concern myself with society's hang ups.

15. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Sounds like 51 could be a good thing ;)

xx

CaramelLady and MissJuicy like this.
  16. JonJo

Gold Member

Boosted my 46 years - I seem OK for any age range.

17. oldkid

I blew right on past the age thing in my youth. The main criteria for me was "two arms, two legs" . Though appendages weren't absolutely critical. As long as she spread her stumps. As I approached 40, most of my female friends were my age or older, and so I sniffed around them. Most were my wife's friends, and several were flirtatious. In my 50s, I was trying to recapture my yout', so I wasn't so selective. Liked the young girlies for their energy, though I never could catch one. Women over 40 are better conversationalists, as a rule, and you can't fuck all the time at that age. Now that I'm past much of it, I fancy myself a teacher, and lust after the 18-22 range. Can't catch them either, but women and men keep seeking knowledge, so all is not lost. Witnesseth, the variety here on SF. Lest I tear up, enough said.

May26.gif

MissJuicy likes this.
  18. CaramelLady

18-22! I am so past your age range! Ha ha ha

oldkid and MissJuicy like this.
  19. MissJuicy

Verified Gold Member

I'm past your age range too !! lol

20. lbushwalker

Gold Member

At >60 I am with a desirable lady in her low 30s but still no woman is "safe" ;)