Sexual Afterplay

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Orlando, Jul 27, 2005.

1. Orlando

Orlando New Member

What do you do after intercourse to keep that loving feeling alive. :)

2. Thorn

Gold Member

Sometimes we just lay there and cuddle. It depends on what time of day/night it is. If it's afternoon we might clean up and go to the grocery store. If it's morning, to work (with a smile). If it's night or we are both off that day is when we will just lay there and cuddle usually. One thing we always do after intercourse is talk about how good it was to each other. :D We have been married quite a while. It might be different if you are in a fairly new relationship. The cuddling after would be important as well as complimenting and saying sweet things to each other about how you liked the sex, your partner's body, etc. :)

3. eyes16

eyes16 New Member

yep always have a cuddle after, and compliment her, thats wot i do.

4. luv2fck

luv2fck New Member

after sex we usually just play with each other alittle hold each other close and kiss. we compliment each other on the experience aswell. if we have alot of time on our hands we'll go at it again

5. Kisses

Kisses New Member

As Thorn said it really depends on the time of day or night. If it is at night we usually lie there and hold and compliment each other until we fall asleep. If it is during the day we will cuddle for a while, but usually we will either be on our way to work or school.

6. sharky

sharky New Member

i usually do this, and fall asleep with her. makes for a good morning.

7. Donia

Donia New Member

I like to go to sleep afterwards, so usually, my husband will lay there with me for a bit and then he's off to watch tv or go online.

8. Dreama

Gold Member

I really like being able to take a nap with my man after sex, or at least being able to cuddle and kiss for awhile.

9. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Krof and I have this thing we do after sex that may be a little different. After he finishes we lie there in each other's arms for several minutes kissing, saying sweet things to each other..if I had a really intense orgasm I usually thank him. :brow All the while he's still inside me and getting soft. Then we get up and go to the bathroom to clean up, and after we've cleaned ourselves off we stand there in front of the mirror in the bathroom, just holding each other while looking in the mirror, kissing, and saying things like, "I see a satisfied man/woman." After that, if it's bedtime we'll get in bed and cuddle some more, or if it's the afternoon or morning we get dressed and take a walk or have something to eat. That's our little after-sex ritual and we do it almost every time.

10. loveitrough

Gold Member

Thats pretty special puss_in_boots (Romantic):)

11. MansonsSlave

MansonsSlave New Member

we uually lay there listening to the sound of eachother's breathing and fall asleep..he works nights so he's usually tired durring the day...I enjoy just sleeping with him

12. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

Well whenever we have had sex( which I only get it once or tiwce a month if I'm lucky),we lay there for awhile kissing and saying how good it was to eachother,then she will have me to get up and get a washclothe wet it,bring it back and have me to clean her up with it.Then we get up and go into the livingroom or do whatever.

13. hotbabe28

hotbabe28 New Member

Master and I always cuddle and hold each other. If there are kids around then we get dressed and we snuggle on the couch or we go outside and sit. Master is so romantic I love it.

14. Master9804

Gold Member

We cuddle? Oh I though I just fall asleep but if u want to call it cuddling. Lmao. Seriously, yeah we just cuddle and hold each other. Or play a little bit or wait 10 mins and go again. So afterplay becomes Foreplay for the next time. LOL. Sometimes we take a shower too. Which usally leads to other things. Getting them hard to reach area,s hehe

When Kids around , we usually go play basketball in back and get out the house for a bit. Then I get to see her smiling in the sun and just watch her face. Of course missing some baskets at the same time. LOL

15. pussycat69

Gold Member

He cleans me up,we cuddle naked and we start kissing.We start fondling and back to square one again.LOL

16. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Much like pussycat said, but I clean him up, licking him til he makes me stop, which usually becomes the foreplay for the next round. If not it usually leads to what we call "tummy time", my head on his abdomen, caressing all the parts I can reach and just feeling him breathe and hold me. :dgrin

17. Miki

Miki Banned

As I read the title of this thread I thought, "Afterparty"! :D

18. Miki

Miki Banned

Personally, I'd like to cuddle with my lover... :eek:

19. flip

flip New Member

Isn't that a coincidence, too? ;)

20. Miki

Miki Banned

We just have MORE and MORE coincidences, don't we? :D