sexual addiction problem

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Alvus, Jul 19, 2008.

1. Alvus

Alvus New Member

Hello,
    I didn't really know where to post about this, so here I am.
    I'm having sexual addiction problem, i'm a huge fan of anal play, iIm 23 and I've been doing anal for about 10 years now, the thing is i'm kind of in a place of no return for I've been doing anal intenssively for the past 6 years. I just can't think of a life without body pleasure. and now my health might start to suffer about it. i dont have any health problem yet... but i can tell my rectum is not keeping up the pace with what I've done these past years, I'm playing really rough on my self cause it feel really good, I've tried to stop for a couple of weeks to see if my rectum would recover... but it didn't, at the beginning when i was still young i was sometimes ... rarely, seeing blood when i was doing something wrong. but now i often see blood and i dont get alerted by it at all...i try to go softer on myself but i still get to see blood really often.
    the thing is my addiction is at the point of ... i do rather die then live without this... so i dont know what i should do... for me to not be so hard on myself and still have pleasure.i dont really get much pleasure out of normal masturbation
    I dont really know what to do so that's why i'm here any suggestion?.... other then a psy.....

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

Addiction is generally defined as being unable to stop doing something, even though it is harmful. So it seems you have a sexual addiction. My recommendation is to see a psychologist, not a psychiatrist. Psychologists study and learn a lot about sexual behaviour, as many have sexual problems, and sexual problems can also be the underlying cause of other behavioural issues. So nothing you are currently doing will shock or suprise a psychologist, and he or she should be able to help you if you are open and honest when you meet.

3. Dreama

Gold Member

See a therapist. Stat. You need professional help before your rectum goes kaput.

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

....AND, you will no doubt have to see a General Practitioner for the physical effects.
    Your health is the main thing right now. Seeing blood is always a sign of a problem. You certainly don't want to be permanently attached to a bag for your 'elimination needs' :whoa

Like was said earlier, these docs have seen/heard it all, so there is no need to be embarrassed. You will not be the topic of discussion at their social events.

We wish you luck, both physically and psychologically. Realizing you might have an addiction is a giant step in the right direction! :tup

5. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

What exactly are you doing?

I knew a nurse who once joked, "wreaked 'em; ... damned near killed 'em!" Healthy sex should not cause bodily harm. That's why the term "safe sex" is quite correctly in vogue. But in what way are you hurting yourself, and what are the results?