[Ask a Girl] Sextoys

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by conjurer1, Feb 17, 2011.

1. conjurer1

conjurer1 New Member

OK, something odd strikes me here ... I'm 53 and a newbie, well here anyway and I think that is quite funny.
    Here goes, tell me girls ...

• which 'toy do you regard the best and why?
    • how often do you use one?
    • do you think plastic of sorts can take the place of real flesh?
    • where do you get yours from?
    So why do I ask?
    Simple, married for well over 20 years
    my wife has never even considered additional stimulation.
    No I'm not boasting, but when active she has always had orgasms with vigour.
    However now I wondered if it might help her, privately, at a time when due to ill health she has begun loosing labido.
    So what do you say, worth a line or two's response to satisfy my curiousity?
    I think, well at least, I hope so.

2. nurseharley

Gold Member

my favorite toy is a 6" glass toy, im not big on vibrators or dildos with tons of extra crap that rotates and pulsates with beads and bullets etc etc. i think simple is best.

i also have a bigger 'realistic' style dildo with suction for easy riding :D always good to have that. i use either of these about 3 times a week lately but i would often use them even more.

i wouldnt say plastic could ever take the place of real flesh but it's a damn good substitute when its all you have! it does the job, i have no complaints...except that i cant cuddle with it but thats a different story lol

i got mine from shoperotic but edenfantasys has lots of cheap dildos, id check that one out first

3. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

If she's never needed toys in the past, she probably may not take to them now. Myself, I rarely feel the need to use them. On most occasions I prefer to simply use the hands I was born with. If I feel the need for penetration, I sometimes use one of my vibrators switched off as I find the vibrations themselves to be off putting. About once every six months or so, I might actually use the vibrator for its real intention but even then, I usually switch the thing off and finish with my fingers.

4. conjurer1

conjurer1 New Member

Thanks girls for your candid comments.
    I agree with you Dragon Fire that it may be too late in the day to start now and with you Somewhatlovely that the pulsating and rotating can be off putting.
    She has commented on the fact that the idea of any sort of noise is likely to be a distraction.
    As for hands, 100% in agreement it is always best.
    A favourite is the spoons position with additional clitoral stimulation by me whilst penetrating to really finish the job. always works.
    I had a look at emporium-group.co.uk, they seem to have a pretty good selection of all sort too.
    Glass sounds a bit too fragile as a tool, would be concerned about splinter damage! Ouch.
    Hope others comment here too.
    Please keep in touch.