Sexsomnia

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by SpiderSnake, Apr 17, 2011.

1. SpiderSnake

SpiderSnake New Member

I've got mild sexsomnia. If you dont know what it is heres a quick description. While I'm asleep (unbeknown to me) I start fondeling my missus. I've even started licking her out while we're both asleep. She woke up & told me to lay back down (which I did) but I knew nothing about it until my missus told me the next morning.
    I've seen a documentary about it where it got so bad for 1 couple, he raped her every night in his sleep & had no idea until she told him when he woke up.
    I've told my doctor & shes organised psycho-sexual counselling for me. Has anyone else heard of or got sexsomnia & is the counselling likely to help?

2. Texas_Red

Gold Member

I could have sworn there was a thread in the not too distant past about this...maybe I am wrong. Definitely seems odd. Not necessarily in a bad way, but...peculiar/interesting.

3. Meee

Gold Member

4. Texas_Red

Gold Member

5. SpiderSnake

SpiderSnake New Member

I was just wondering if anyone else had this & what helped them (if anything).

6. coconutpanda

coconutpanda New Member

I sometimes touch myself in my sleep.. and it gets pretty awkward if I'm sharing a room with other people.. I've once woken up with my hand down my pajama top and the covers not over me.. so glad I think the others were asleep and didn't notice. But yeah it worries me a little, and it's annoying you've got no control over it.. I want it to stop too, but Idk if anything can actually be done..

7. RawDog

RawDog Member

Thanks for reviving this thread, coco. Like you, I wake up almost always with ay least one hand around my dick. As long as it's under the sheet, I never fret about it.

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

My yound SO always sleeps with a finger on her clit, to her it's like a pacifier.
    We both sleep naked so often I fondle myself as well or she does and I her nipples.
    We kind of do stuff like all night long without being particularly aware of it.

9. CrazySexGirl

CrazySexGirl New Member

I sometimes used to play like I was asleep or almost passed out from drinking and let the guy touch and have his way with me. it was a big turn on for me to think he was getting over on me. some I used to wake up while he was touching me all over and we just got to fucking.

10. coconutpanda

coconutpanda New Member

Coco.. hehe i didn't realise that was me for a minute :p but yeah as long as theres covers over you, it's fine...