Sex

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by christina_w, Jan 17, 2007.

1. christina_w

christina_w New Member

I've decided to share my experience as its fresh in my memory and I really don't know what to do with myself! I really hope its not to rude as I've not really written anything about my sexual experiences before.

To give you a little background about me I've long blonde hair (no jokes please!) I'm 5'9 slim and quite toned as I do swimming a lot! I'm white and I usually get burnt if the suns out! My friend matt is around 6ft, with hazel eyes, and short dark hair, with a muscular body!

It all started because I decided to have my clit pierced, I've always toyed with the idea, but never gone through with it, I've had my nipples done already by the same guy and he's really good at it, it was really painful having it done but so worth it!
    Since having it, its made me feel really horny, maybe because I always have this urge to fiddle with it I don't know!
    I went to see my friend matt, and we were sat on his sofa watching tele and I decided to tell him I'd had it done. His reaction was "wow really! can I have a look?" I was feeling quite horny already, but I was dying to show him, so I decided to quickly kick my jeans and knickers off onto the floor before I had time to think and then asked him what he thought feeling quite tingly and nervous. Its just a little blue round piece of jewellery but it looks cool and matches well with the one on my belly button and nipples. I was feeling really wet and hot as matts never seen me undressed before, I then told him that it matched my others knowing full well he'd ask to see and he did. I took off my top then asked him to un-clip my bra, my mind was really racing and I felt like I was burning I couldn't beleive what I was doing but I couldn't help myself next I asked him if he'd like to touch, he even said "are you sure its ok to!!?" he first started to touch my boobs, my nipples started to get hard, he told me they looked great, next he started to touch my pussy I tried to be serious to start with asking him what he thought, then he asked if I'd mind if he sat on the floor to look so he could see better, so I sat with my legs as far apart as possible and he kneeled on the floor infront of me. He touched my pussy, it was dripping wet, I felt his fingers touching round me he could tell for sure that I was wet as I could feel my even my thighs were wet, he slowly start to rub then I felt one finger, then another come inside me gently at first, then gradually deeper as he started to work them in and out of my pussy, I said nothing but started breathing deeper as I could feel myself getting more and more turned on his other hand came up to my breast and he started to kiss his way up my inner thigh, then I felt his fingers come out as his tounge start licking my pussy, it just came at me licking up and down my pussy again and again and he just kept going I went through one orgasm into another and then another and he still carried on my whole body was shaking I've never known anything like it before as he finnished he stripped off too revealing his 6 pack and what must have been a good 7 inches! Without hardly a moments delay he had me laying back, and I felt his cock penetrating deep inside me, I'm normally really careful about protection as he asked me, but I was so turned on I told him I didn't care and that I just wanted him right now, he took me like no guy has ever done and we orgasmed together then I felt his cum shooting inside me it was so lush. After that we snogged passionately before he took me again, then we rested in each others arms a while before trying to get up but as I tried to get up he pulled me towards him and he took me again!

He's so much energy, and I'm desperate for him again, but he can't see me for 2 weeks now as he's working away, I've never wanted sex so badly with anyone I don't know how to calm myself what should I do?

2. stopher58

stopher58 New Member

Well you should clearly just either take care of buisness yourself, or take a cold shower.. but just so you know, that was very well written and actually got me horny.

3. Staypuff

Staypuff New Member

Very hott, I was getting wet. LOL.

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

Conserve that horny energy, then unleash it when he gets back... Then come here and tell us in exquisite detail what happened :bow

5. psychocream

psychocream New Member

i agree with everyone.

also u should write like a story cuz that made me start to go abit hard !

6. Bella

Gold Member

I agree with Bluesy on this one! :brow
    Explicit detail!! :)
    ~Bella

7. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

WOW-----------THAT IS HOT.:sf

8. christina_w

christina_w New Member

hey thankyou for your comments! I'm still waiting! :(

I've been speaking to another guy I'm friends Oli over the phone and I've told him I had my clit pierced as he showed me his cock when he had it done nearly a year ago and he always keeps asking me if he can see my nipple ones! Now he wants to see my clit one too, he was a little cheaky and asked if he could see all them at the same time, so i told him he was rude for asking to see me naked! He then said "so would you then if you show me?" so I said yes probably would IF I decided to show him!

I do feel quite excited about showing people, and I've shown lots of my female friends already, and matt of course! I do sort of wanna show Oli but I'm worried what he'll think, but at the same time it felt like such a buzz seeing matts eyes nearly pop out as I undressed I'm interested to see Oli's reaction.

Is this a good idea or am I gonna be setting myself up for trouble?

9. christina_w

christina_w New Member

I met Matt again he asked me to come meet him at the gym he works at, it was around 9 in the evening when I arrived and it was just him and a girl who he's training called Lucy, shes 18 and very beautiful to look at with medium length brunette coloured hair tied back in a pony tail and a sexy slim curvey body, she was wearing a tight black shorts with a sports bra type top with a halter neck, she came across as being very shy which surprised me but I guessed thats because she was new.
    Matt was looking hot wearing black shorts, and a black vest, we kissed each other on the cheak, and we sat chatting as he had some work to finnish in the officey part which is connected to the gym, the gym isn't so big it has a main work out room with a counter at one end with the officey part, showers and changing rooms, a room for fitness classes and another room for storage, classes and massage. Lucy was just doing odd jobs as Matt had nothing else for her to do. As he came to the end of his work Matt asked me if I'd like a massage, I of course said yes!
    We walked through the gym to the door of the room, Matt called to Lucy to say he was giving me a massage I don't think Lucy thought anything of it as we'd not given any indication that we were an item.
    The room was a medium size with a massage table in the middle, some equipment in the corner on the floor, and the door to a storage cupboard, the floor was wooden tiles, and there was a mirror across the wall to our right from entering room, and on the left there was some charts on the wall about the human body, I sat up on the massage table and pulled Matt close to me and we snogged for a short while, he then said ok I'll be back in a minute, you get undressed and lay on your front so I can massage your back first, I asked him how much should I take off then with a teasing grin? He gave me a cheaky grin and said its upto you, you can take it all off if you want! As he left the room I took off my socks and shoes and undressed to my underwear, looking in the mirror I unclipped my bra, and pulled my knickers down and stepped out of them, I spent a few moments looking at myself in the mirror, my hairs long and blonde, and comes just below my breasts, I felt a wave of excitement, and put my clothes neatly on a chair in the corner, and lay down to wait for Matt. A few moments later he returned and began massaging my shoulders and my back, his hands felt wonderful and relaxing he got about half way down and there was a knock at the door, Lucy came in and asked if she could have a bit more training, Matt said he'd showing her how to massage and had let her do some back massages under his supervision, and asked me if I'd be ok with her massaging me a bit, I said yeah sure ok then.
    Lucy continued on my back, her hands were smaller, and felt softer but it still felt good and I could tell Matt was very good at training her, he'd asked me how I felt and I said great. Matt said to Lucy that she was next to massage my buttocks, and explained what to do and he briefly demonstrated, it felt quite strange her massaging my butt, next he moved her on to my legs working her way up from my feet up to my butt, I felt hands gently touching up my inner thighs before moving out again. Matt then said to me to turn over, I rolled over and Lucy looked at me then I saw her eyes looking at my breasts then at my pussy, and she started to blush. Matt said ok start lower half of the body, starting with the feet, he took my foot massaging it, it felt great, Lucy could'nt massage my feet as well as Matt but she was ok, next she started massaging my legs as she started to work above my knees Matt showed her how to massage my thighs pulling legs further apart I felt his hands getting closer, and I felt myself starting to feel aroused and my nipples felt hard, Lucy started massaging and I felt more and more aroused, I could feel my thighs starting to get wet then she said I like your piercings did it hurt having your clit pierced? I said yeah it did but its worth it, and she said I'm thinking to get mine done would you come with me if I do? I said yeah sure, as she did her hands were at the top of my thighs Lucy surprised me and said do you find it makes you a lot more horny? I said well yeah it does a lot more, then she said how do you get your pussy so smooth? I said I get it waxed, and she said quite inocently would you mind if I touch it? I said nothing and felt her fingers very gently touching round my pussy, I looked at Matt and he could see how horny I looked, I felt myself starting to take deeper breaths, I saw Lucy's nipples were hard and showing through her top, at that moment I felt her finger slip inside me briefly, then she said your pussy feels very wet as she put her finger in again this time I felt her finger moving up and down inside me, and said are you feeling horny? I let out a mmm yes your turning me on Lucy, Matt came over and started to kiss me, I started to move my hand to help Lucy I felt her hand hold mine before she started sucking my fingers while she continued to finger my pussy, her lips came closer and closer to my pussy as I felt my fingers touching I felt her tounge licking my pussy lips as I continued to snog matt, then I felt her tounge going deep inside me making little cirlcles then up and down feeling myself coming closer to climax, I pulled matt as close to me as I could snogging him deeply I orgasmed as we kissed, next Lucy came round to start kissing me, and I saw matt strip off, he lifted my legs and pulled me down so my ass was at the bottom of table lifting my legs so they wrapped around him I felt his cock enter me, as he did Lucy stripped naked too, matt started to really pump his cock in and out of me, Lucy stood naked looking across the room, I looked too and realised she was watching in the Mirror as matt fucked me, I felt myself starting to orgasm again, and my body started to feel hot and wet as he continued to fuck me, I moaned each time I felt his cock thrust into me before feeling Lucy's lips and then her tounge met mine as let my hand find her pussy she felt wet I then felt matts cum shooting inside my pussy he then pulled out and watch me and Lucy she climbed on top of me pulling me back fully onto the table we kissed and I felt her pussy rub against mine, and our breasts touching each others her body felt wonderful against mine, she then kissed down me she started to lick my nipples she then wispered and said can we lick each other? I nodded and she positioned herself round so I we could lick each others pussy, I heard her say matt you came in her pussy! Will you cum in my pussy next? Matt nodded and grinned, I licked up and down Lucy's pussy and she said letting out loud OOOOOH YEAH, OOOOOOH mmmmmmmmmm YES! in between her tounge being inside me, we came again, as she climbed off me matt stood and looked at us both he was rock hard again Lucy went kneeled infront of him and started to lick his cock, so I went and joined in too, Lucy took the head of his penis into her mouth and I started to lick his balls, and then up his shaft as she came out, I then took him into my mouth licking as I went I felt Lucy then started to lick his balls as we continued to take turns, I then felt Lucy start to finger me again, so I started to finger her too, Matt was getting more and more turned on, and we heard him say he was going to cum, we both licked his shaft as he started to shoot his cum it went over us both. We then calmed for a little while and I went with Lucy to shower, in the shower she washed my hair and we fondled each other rubbing soap over each others breasts I felt her fingers again inside me, so I again started to finger her too, and we snogged, a little while into it, Matt came in still naked too, Lucy turned to him and said matt I want you to fuck me, he took her letting her wrap his legs round him against the wall, he really struggled to get inside her but eventially he had her against the wall I helped hold her and she wrapped her legs round him with the shower going I was so turned on just watching, Lucy was almost screaming he fucked her so hard I watched as she came into an intense orgasm, Matt shortly followed and started to shoot his load inside her as he put her down she fells into my arms, and matt put his arms round us hugging us both then the three of us started to kiss this time I felt matts finger inside me then Lucy's too, Matt said lets go through to the gym, and he lay me out on a padded area on the floor before he started to lick my pussy Lucy lay down resting as Matt continued to lick me in a few minutes I was panting again as he brought me to orgasm, he continued to lick me watching me go into my next orgasm, I could feel his going as deep as possible building up rythm, he licked me faster and faster as my orgasms built up, Lucy had then gone to shower, and came out drying herself, and told us it was nearly 2am, we showered and then Matt suggested we all go to his place. We arrived and he took turns to fuck us both and we stayed up all night! Matt was up and off to work in the morning leaving me with Lucy in his bed, during the day we slept and kissed and played with each other Matt arrived back at 5:00 to find us still in bed and we were all at it again, I left early the next morning.

10. smile

smile New Member

that really is one HOT Story ! :bow

#10 smile, Feb 3, 2007
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2007
  11. StormyShea

StormyShea New Member

That made me so wet! Write some more!!

12. HardRocker

Gold Member

Wow. That wore me out!

13. Emart