Sex without pain is like food without taste

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by HotForHoney, Dec 12, 2013.

1. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I saw that saying yesterday. Wondered what people thought about it.

2. Silverfox

Gold Member

True, in a sense. Holding off an orgasm so she's satisfied is an exquisite pain.

3. alwaystry

I can take it or leave it. I had an ex that loved some pain , inflicting and receiving. It was hot but I do not really miss it.

4. Anotherday

Gold Member

At times I enjoy receiving pain, be it impact, biting, or clawing. Other times I enjoy giving in the same.

There can be other pains given that I enjoy dishing out as well. Taking my wife through multiple orgasms well beyond what her mind believes she can handle or the sweet pleasure of pain in filling her holes so that they are taught and stretched.

As mentioned above with holding or denying your self is an exquisite pain, one that I am holding onto even as I type.

Just last night my wife and I enjoyed a night to ourselves that ended in a good round of fucking, however too many drinks and a bit of self denial on my part as I enjoyed forcing her through a dozen or so orgasms left me too spent to finish myself. So here I am holding in what feels like an enormous amount of cum edged to perfection. Something I will deal with all day in a prominent reminder of last night. It's a torture just to abstain from releasing myself on my own, but I have plans for the final resting place of what's built up in me. Her warm mouth drinking me when we are both home together this evening.

5. M10R19A65

M10R19A65 Member

It comes and goes with me. The key is having someone who knows how to administer it in various degrees. Some people just want to wail away at you like you were tied to a pole or something.

6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Well for me pain is the enemy of pleasure.
    Having had to endure and cope with severe chronic pain for very long periods when finally it was released by surgery the relief of pain initially felt like pleasure.
    I honestly have blotted out from memory the intensity but know for sure would do almost anything to avoid that again. I also now understand why some patients easily become dependent to narcotic analgesics.

7. Meee

Gold Member

We Russians do like our food to sting sometimes. I would say maybe that sex without pain is like food without spiciness.

8. sandwich

Gold Member

Now this is one of those topics where I sometimes confuse needs and wants. I act like I need pain when it would be more accurate to say it's what I want. But then being needy can be oh so fun.

Food without taste would be something I would not bother to partake of, but I don't mind a good fucking without pain now and then.

9. Adventurer

Gold Member

I not here to judge, but to me that just sounds...well, I don't want to offend anyone, so Lets just say it doesn't make sense to me and leave it at that.

10. sandwich

Gold Member

That's how a lot of people feel. What I try to tell people who don't understand is that at least with the level of pain I like, you don't feel it as pain in the aroused state. It's just a whole lotta extra arousal for me. I wouldn't bother with it otherwise. There are those who like to feel pain for the sake of pain, and that's something quite different. I can't speak to that.

11. morningrooster

I like the taste of pussy. So let me ask this when im pounding my wife and she starts starts screaming and moaning . Is that concederd pain to a women . Because if that is than I like it. Iv asked if I hurt her . When she catches her breath she say no. Sometimes she cant walk for a few min. And shaking I just thought she had a great "O".

HotForHoney likes this.
  12. HotForHoney

Gold Member

It's kind of like hot sauce. A little drop in a pot of chili doesn't do much.

Really hot sauce from the jar is too much.

It's finding the right balance. Sometimes one extra drop puts you over the edge.

dustydash and Silverfox like this.
  13. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

A little hair pulling, nibble here and there, slap on the ass, couple scratches, little blood, throw against the wall, sudden thrust in wrong hole, candle wax, are all good. No whips, chains, knives, needles, weights hanging from balls.

14. ginger

Gold Member

Well if anyone out there wants Pure un-questionable pleasure than call me :)