Sex Without Orgasm

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mousse, Mar 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mousse

mousse New Member

For those girls who typically dont get orgasms during sex. Typically, what is the problem? Is it because they don't last long enough, their size, or is it something else?

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Medical problems, lack of a guy being able to stimulate certain areas whilst having intercourse...
    can be a number of factors involved....Maybe even they way they were bought up in the parents home ....something that may have happened to them ...

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Much of a woman's enjoyment and ultimate orgasm has to do with her 'mind'. Feeling free to allow herself to just let go and also communicate to her partner what feels good.

Some simply don't know what gets them to an orgasm. Masturbation is a great tool for women to learn, in the privacy of being alone. This helps tremendously.

4. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

I dont orgasm with my partner and in my case i think it is me bing unable to let go. I find it very difficult to relax until i get comfortable with a person.

5. mousse

mousse New Member

All in the mind huh... damn thats interesting. I swear I thought it was just a bodily response.

6. Rose

Gold Member

:rofl Well, I hope you're taking notes! Here at :sf, all preconceived notions tend to get tossed around alot! :lol

7. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

The penis doesn't make great contact with the clit in most positions. Strange part of nature that the right parts don't fit together. Tongue always fits perfect ;)

8. mousse

mousse New Member

actually.. i think people are just afraid to say what they really want..

what would you say it is Rose?

9. Pilgrim

Pilgrim New Member

My wife quit having orgasms during sex after about 5 years of marriage. I just loved to lick her off and I still do. Might have been the penis not touching the clit after having kids. when she wants off, she sticks a tit in my mouth and after a bit on both, I move south and end it all.

10. igor

Gold Member

OK - I replied once but it didn't take so I'll try again:

Remember that the majority of women need clitoral stimulation to orgasm. Also, the average woman needs 10 to 15 minutes to achieve orgasm, where the average guy cums in 3 to 5 minutes. The clitoris is situated in a place that is difficult, if not impossible in some cases, to be stimulated by the penis during intercourse.

Now, there is the theory that all her orgasms, regardless of how she gets off, really originate in the clitoris. Some women are more sensitive than others, their nerve endings may be spread deeper inside than others, thus allowing one to achieve a vaginal orgasm during PIV sex.

So the bottom line is, that's just the way things are - it's not necessarily a "problem", just nature and the way he/she are wired. If she can't "get off" via intercourse, then the couple should seek other ways to achieve satisfaction, such as oral/manual stimulation.

11. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

But also remember that a lot of women find it very difficult to orgasm even with clitoral stimulation. Orgasm is psychological as well as physical.

12. TearyGirl47

TearyGirl47 New Member

It took me 2 years to figure out how to have an orgasm. It's psychological and partly physical. I have the best orgasm with clitoral stimulation and simultaneous hard penile thrusts. (oh! I used big words!) I've kinda stopped having orgasms during sex just because my mind isn't into it. (working on getting myself back on track 8D.)

13. Rose

Gold Member

Oh... well, if you want my "professional" opinion, you'll have to pay!!! :lol

Seriously, some women don't know what they want. Some are not comfortable enough with their partner to tell him, "move more this way...." ....." rock slower, baby..."... stuff like that. I really don't think it is a physical problem with the male anatomy, I think it's more of an emotional (for lack of a better word) condition within the female psyche. :shrug

14. cbrmale

Gold Member

I go with this explanation. And after a couple of oral orgasms, a vaginal orgasm, if it happens, is a nice bonus.

I also challenge the 'in her head' theory, because women have vastly different ranges of sensitivity, and I've found the sensitive-clitoris women are less likely to have vaginal orgasms than average-sensitive women. I suspect that if you get into a position with direct or indirect clitoris contact, then the stimulation is too intense for some women and they pull back because it is physically uncomfortable.

All women are different, and a good lover knows how to adjust his technique to suit the partner he is with.

15. mousse

mousse New Member

Insightful! I love it!

It just sucks not to be able to have something that mutually satisfies both partners. Always seems that for each thing one of us enjoys it more than the other. Ideally, i'd want to find a way where we could both come out of it with a good orgasm. Of course I realize how ridiculously difficult that would be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.