Sex without condom

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mysexygame123, Jan 16, 2007.

1. mysexygame123

mysexygame123 New Member

So my girlfriend is on birth control and we are going to have sex for the first time since she had been on it. I was wondering what will happen to cum when i ejaculate in her? Will it leak out or does she need to get rid of it or does her body absorb it?

2. Sexy Scholar

Sexy Scholar New Member

It will leak out and she will have to clean up. It isn't urgent that it be cleaned up right away, but preferable if it doesn't ruin the moment, because when you go for seconds it will feel different. It doesn't exactly feel sub-par at first, but after a while you notice that your cum is like abrasive egg whites to the paint of a car, where the car paint is the skin of your dick. Not recommended.

Also, I think it is absorbed to some degree, but I don't know if it is completely absorbed very often. Any body know the answer to this?

3. loveit247

Gold Member

She can push it out when she goes to the bath room. Just tell her to use her pelvic floor muscles and it will come out.

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

I remember my first time w/o a condom. I was scared to death. The feeling was like no other though. Yes, some cum will likely dribble out. If she orgasms after you, she will likely suck some of it up. Even still, have a towel handy for cleanup afterwards. Now cleanup is just part of our routine. :)

5. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

She should have to go to the bathroom and clean up.
    no big deal.

6. mysexygame123

mysexygame123 New Member

Thank you for all your help everything is going great

7. g8rguy

g8rguy Member

The semen will pool in the bottom of her vagina on top of her cervix. When she is ovulating, the opening to the cervix changes from a thick mucus plug to a watery consistency. I could tell when my wife was ovulating by the consistency of her vaginal fluids. The sperm in the semen can and will swim through the watery opening and search for an egg to impregnate. So, technically no fluids will flow into the cervix and while the vagina may absorb some sperm cells, most will just die from running out of gas.

As for the woman discharging the semen in the bathroom, I am not familiar with that.

Basically, without a condom or some other form of birth control, it is not a matter of if, but when, she becomes pregnant.

8. azezpz1

azezpz1 New Member

Very interesting, I had no idea that it leaked out, i've always used a condom.

9. pussycat69

Gold Member

Both.

10. Miss-Honey-Bee

Miss-Honey-Bee New Member

I always keep a towel close to the bed so I don't have to jump out as soon as we're done, I like to lie there for a moment, enjoy the closeness we have after sex, I don't want to tell him 'wait, don't hug me yet, I need to get rid of your cum!'

11. Nettle

Nettle Member

It just leaks straight out of me. We have tissues beside the bed.

12. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Same here. I usually do a quick wipe up with a tissue and then a more thorough clean up job in the bathroom.