sex without a condom

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Mafia_Mike, Nov 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mafia_Mike

Mafia_Mike New Member

what are the chances of getting pregnant if the guy doesnt ejaculate during sex , but rather pulls out beforehand , most often nowhere close to an orgasm?

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Well, every time you have unprotected sex and finish inside the girls vagina there is about a 25% chance of her getting pregnant. It's certainly not that high if you pull out, even well before you finish, but there is a chance. The fluid that seeps out of the penis during foreplay, often called precum contains sperm. For more information check out this website here.

3. Brad

Brad New Member

Mafia Mike

Puss is bang on target.

If pregnancy isn't on your wish list, it is definitely sods law that there will be one with unprotected sex even without ejaculation.

4. sexual Trex

sexual Trex New Member

yea ive giving myself plenty of scares with that crap... think i woulda learned my lesson the first couple times lol

5. bluenavigator

bluenavigator New Member

All it need is ONE sperm to dive and go on deep-six search mission to find the egg. So the chance is still there.

6. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Why on earth would you have sex with a lady, and stop "nowhere close to orgasm"? What's the point? What is so wrong with a condom, really??

7. Brad

Brad New Member

Well said Mel.

That question hit my mind also.

Perhaps the blokes that do that get off on the risk factor?

Perhaps the blokes that opt to pull out before orgasm have a great deal more will power than I have:p

8. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

Statistically the risk of pregnancy is about 50%. If you are going to use the "withdrawl" method you might as well cum in her and plan for her being pregnant. Reason being pre-cum does contain sperm and there is no garauntee that you will shoot your load before pulling out. At best it is a risky proposition.

9. Bella

Gold Member

I agree with Mel!!
    ~Bella

10. sexual Trex

sexual Trex New Member

whats the point? you can always beat off on her chest..:brow and whats so wrong with a condom? i mean dont get me wrong i use them... but when i wear a condom, i CAN and WILL last an eternity before i cum, idk maybe i havent tried the right kind yet but i cant feel dick through them *oh yea that pun was intended*

11. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Great, if you're with a chickie who doesn't mind that. You (and that is meant in general) don't cum on me. Nope. Not everyone likes that.

Now, I admit I don't have a cock, so I can't judge just how the sensation is affected. I know from MY vantage point it feels different too, sure..... enough so that I won't use them? Or that I'd rather not have sex than use them? Nope. There are lots of choices out there, so find one you like. OR communicate with your significant other and determine if it's time for her to be on some type of birth control. 99% effective versus 50/50...... Be ready to accept responsibility for your actions/decisions.

12. sexual Trex

sexual Trex New Member

sure it doesnt feel that much different for women, 1 your still getting a dick rammed in you, 2 you dont have a rubberband tied around you i mean its deal-withable... but to begin with i last forever, so take away the feeling in my dick and it just sucks

oh.. and getting cummed on is a right of passage with me, you fuck me you get cummed on that simple

13. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Yeah ... you're kinda a jerk aren't ya? Your way or the highway? Sex is a two-way street expecting otherwise is foolish and naive, you show your age. Ahhh to be young and foolish.

14. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

UNPROTECTED SEX these days is downright dangerous unless you really know your partner well! Besides deadly AIDS, and antibiotic resistant strains of gonorrhea, there are all kinds of killer bugs out there just waiting for a chance knock you for a loop! Keep your guard up!

15. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

A..... I believe I said that I notice a difference between a condom or not. B..... It's not all about the dick, baby.
    C...... Your "right of passage" is pretty damn disrespectful if you haven't discussed it first, and with the right person, will lead to one hell of a mess to clean up. I.... would puke all over you. Whee!

16. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

And thank you, Juicy, for staying on topic. If you don't want a baby and you don't want to decrease your chances of receiving an std (cuz you can still get them with condom use)..... then you use protection to protect you from the things you don't want.

17. crashdown

crashdown New Member

I totally agree. And back in the day..during sex ed they strongly pointed out that pulling out early doesnt protect you from pregnancy. Where a condom, its so much safer than worrying about whether you pulled out soon enough.

18. sexual Trex

sexual Trex New Member

jerk? i never met a girl that complained.. and i know its a 2 way street, i eat pussy like none other

19. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Check this out! Perhaps the "Safe-Sex" of the future!!

Safe Sex Made Easy With New Spray-On Condoms

Sunday , December 03, 2006 - FOX NEWS

Sick of fumbling with those old-fashioned prophylactics? Well have no fear, the spray-on condom is here!

Jan Vinzenz Krause from the Institute for Condom Consultancy and his team are developing the ultimate in comfortable protection for men, Reuters reports.

No more strewn condom wrappers or pesky imprints in your wallet … the condom of the future will be spray-as-you-go.

Krause's invention consists of a can-type device that sprays latex from all sides.

"We call it the '360 degree procedure' — once round and from top to bottom. It's a bit like a car wash."

Krause says the plan is to have the product work in about 5 seconds, making it especially convenient for those heat-of-the-moment situations where time is of the essence. He says the product will be extra-effective since it will be custom fit and won't slip.

However, before the new condom can be sold in shops, the company has to ensure that the latex gets evenly spread when it's sprayed.

Mr Krause hopes the hi-tech condom, which will be available in different strengths and colors, will on the market by 2008.

Krause said he had hit upon the idea when considering the difficulties some people faced using condoms, and drew inspiration from spray-on plasters now used in medicine.

20. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Oh, that will be interesting for those of us allergic to latex. That'll limit the group sex situations, eh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.