sex with two boys

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jess09, Nov 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jess09

jess09 Banned

My boyfriend have this strange ideas and he asked me if I wanted to have sex with two partners, him and another boy. But how does that work, a man gives you vaginal sex and the other anal sex or does a man watch and the other have sex ? I'm not familiar with that.

And have you girls ever tried it ? Is it great ? I just don't know whether or not I want that. He told me though that it is sometimes really pleasurable for a women to have sex with two men at the same time !

So how do you girls feels about that ? Is it great ? And what about boys ? Does that turn you on ? Would you like your girlfriend to do that ?
  2. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

Ive done it with two boys beforea couple times. the only way Ive done it one would fuck me and Id suck on the other ones cock at the same time cuz thats how they wanted me to do it. i thought it was really fun. I feel so sexy having two boys at the same time. Makin them both go crazy for me.

3. Dreama

Dreama Gold Member

Jess, if I were you, I would stray away from that as of now. As it were, you are still a bit new to the sex scene. I would definately wait awhile. I mean, I am sure it could be cool, but if you cannot even fully enjoy one, why be try two right now? I think it might even be a scary situation to someone who just started having sex. Think about it. I hope you make the right descision.
  4. Bluesy

Bluesy Gold Member

Never participate in any sex act if you have doubts. You can't undo a regretable sexual encounter, and you owe it to yourself to take all the time in the world to contemplate the pros and cons. And you have to be comfortable with your decision. It isn't going to be any fun if you're nervous. Bf will respect that, and if he doesn't, is he really worth it?
  5. jess09

jess09 Banned

I have to admit that having sex with two boys does scare me a little since that it is something I haven't done before and that I'm new to sex you're right. I just think I would be consider as an object if I had sex with two boys. Do you girls feel like that ?

But at the same time,he keeps asking me if I want it and I guess he knows what he's talking about because he has far more experience than me. And if this can make him feel even more pleasure (Me having sex with him and another guy) maybe I should because I sometimes feel I'm not good enough for it since I don't have experience with sex. So I might own him that.
  6. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Jess, I'm not a girl but I have done it with the wife a few times in
    the past as we were swingers and that just comes up for the fun
    of it and it is OK.

But

Even though I am having the time of my life because I love to watch
    her having sex with other men and women.
    Its really not so great for her (other than the novelty of doing it)
    She says that she cannot concentrate on two men at the same time
    and I know that its true because I have watched her do one at a time
    and believe me she gets more into it when doing 1 at a time.
    That doesn't mean 1 a nite though as I once watched her do 7 guys
    in one nite, but that was a 24 hour sex party,
    So do it if you feel like just for the fun, But a
    word of caution, don't do it with him and his best friend

as they probably wont be best friends the next day.:sf
  7. jess09

jess09 Banned

I am scared though. I think I will be tensed and I don't know the other man. what if he hurt me or so. but at the same time, i don't want to disappoint my boyfriend ....so i don't know what to do...
  8. Bluesy

Bluesy Gold Member

Jess, if your best friend was in this position instead of you, and asked for your opinion, what would you tell her?
  9. jess09

jess09 Banned

I'd tell her not to go just in order to please her men, that it isn't worth it. But that's not the same thing. I feel pressure from my men sometimes but I don't want to loose him also.
  10. Bluesy

Bluesy Gold Member

I guess I can understand your predicament somewhat. I've done nutty things (not sexual), tolerated far more than I should've, to keep a guy from leaving me. You know what happened? Things still came to an end and years later I can only ask myself, "Why did I not think I was worth more than that?"

You owe it to yourself to be your own best friend. I think you should listen to your advice because it's good stuff, it's the kind of thing a woman who believes in things like dignity and self-respect would say. Easier said than done, huh? I'm sorry that you can't see how shitty he's treating you and that you deserve so much better, sweetie. Someday, I hope.
  11. Dreama

Dreama Gold Member

Hon, if you care about him, you should just be honest about your feelings. If you lose him over sex, he really wasn't worth having. Seriously. If you do not feel comfortable, do not do it. It's as simple as that. You need to do what you are comfortable with. A scary experience could possibly make you have bad feelings about sex for your whole life. I really don't think you want that. Just please, abstain from being with two men. What if it turned into a rape situation? I mean, what if you got scared, wanted to stop, and they didn't want to? What would you do??! I also think it sounds like he is manipulating you. He knows you aren't experienced. He may be using that as an excuse to tell you that he knows what you would like more than you. Just don't do it.
  12. jess09

jess09 Banned

Well I have to say I haven't been completly honest with him also. Sometimes, I just don't tell him it hurts and kind of fake orgasm or try to make him feel like I'm experienced. I know this might seem crazy but I'm scared I'm not good enough, because I am not as experience in sex as he is. So sometimes I fake. I don't know if he sees it or not.
  13. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

Id only feel like an object if I was doing something I didnt want. Ive done groupsex but I always wanted to do it so I felt fine. Actually it always makes me feel really sexy like Im the center of attention and stuff.

But if you aint into it and you think youll just be uncomfrotable than dont do it.
  14. misty_gurrl

misty_gurrl New Member

I'm having a hard time following ya Jess .. sorry

You're thinking about doin it with 2 guys? .. but like a couple posts below ..
    you mentioned you're having probs doing it with just your B/F alone??

You said it's painful .. had a hard time

Don't you think? .. it's going to be sorta radical trying it with 2??

Well it is .. believe me it is .. been there.. done it!!

Personally.. i think you should wait on that idea .. i really do!
  15. jess09

jess09 Banned

And how should I tell my boyfriend that ????
  16. Dreama

Dreama Gold Member

Just come out and say it. Sit him down, tell him that you love him, but you are not comfortable doing it. Period. If he is half the man you think he is, he'll understand.
  17. jess09

jess09 Banned

I'm just so tired. I'd like to be able to have really enjoyable sex you don't know how.
  18. Dreama

Dreama Gold Member

Yes, and until you learn how to do that, you probably should not take on the task of trying to please one man. Don't worry. It'll come someday. Just be patient. I promise. You just have to take the time with yourself and with your man. I think you have to be happy with yourself. I think you have a self worth issue. You are a beautiful person, who is good enough for anyone. You need to know that, because you often put yourself down. Have some respect for yourself and just do what is in your heart. You know deep down the answer to all of your own questions. We're just reinforcing that which you are afraid of.
  19. jess09

jess09 Banned

Sometimes I just don't feel like having vaginal sex . Why can't we have oral sex or why can't we just cuddle instead. I feel we can't never do only that when we sleep in the same bed.
  20. Dreama

Dreama Gold Member

I really don't think you sound happy with your relationship. If it isn't making you happy, I don't think you should be in it. I know it's very easy to say that, and I know you probably don't like to be alone, but I really want you to consider these things: does he make you happy? Is your relationship something that runs deeper than simply sex? If the answer to those questions are no, your relationship is really not worth having. IF he is the right man for you, you should be able to share exactly what you share with us and him understand.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.