Sex with the Ex

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Dogooder, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Dogooder

Dogooder New Member

Lately I've had these fantasies of having sex with my Ex. It's like a taboo thing sorta or maybe an attempt at reclaiming a sexual conquest. We had a lot of years together and I know what makes her tick. It sounds silly but it would be a whole new sexual adventure.

Or maybe I'm being a horney nucklehead.

Anyone out there ever have sex with the ex? Anyone with a similar fantasy?

2. alwaystry

I have had sex with an ex girl a few years down the road, nothing fancy , it just sort of happened because we were getting along.
    I do however have that fantasy about another ex , we had a rough break up but the sex was awesome before that. She was the hottest girl I have ever been with and is even better looking now , also 12 years younger than I. I would love to have a romp with her again just out of lust for her looks and attitude.

3. xeniadraven

Gold Member

I've had a similar problem recently ;)

4. alwaystry

Lol seeeee!

5. Dogooder

Dogooder New Member

So I'm not the only one with issues. ;)

6. alwaystry

Lol no sir

7. Silverfox

Gold Member

NO, no, no! I don't think I could get an erection with my ex. Nope.

8. ilovefeet

ilovefeet New Member

I wouldn't mind having sex with my ex. There's only one problem - she's not single! But on the plus side, she has a nipple piercing ;).

9. Stormrider666

Stormrider666 New Member

With one of my ex's... oh Hell yes I'd go back there. Even if it's just for, as someone said, the lust level! However, it wouldn't be possible from her side...

I have recently received the offer from another ex and I'm having doubts. I've been spoiled with most women since her shaving. She never did, and I doubt she'll have changed her attitude on that one, so I don't think I could go back, even though I am gagging for it and am at wits end.

10. Mittimer

Gold Member

There are a couple ex's whom I would love to get some sexual frustration out with.

Country_Lily likes this.
  11. roundabout

roundabout New Member

I honestly feel an ex is an ex for a reason... why complicate things while thinking with the wrong head. I had often times thought back about my ex and realized what I have now before me and never thought about her again. Only when questions like these arise or my wife asks me random questions (because we are open about this kind of thing) does she even get thought of.

12. 12barblues

Gold Member

Never had sex with my ex. But then we were only together for 30 years...

13. Comedian

Comedian New Member

She never wanted sex for the last years we were married, and since we split I've had some of the best sex in my life. ..... so no going backwards.

14. lbushwalker

Gold Member

What was said above for me too :)

15. Parkwb

Parkwb New Member

I had dinner with an ex GF the other night, she's found a new lover but he's not all that up to it. We both would have gone back to her place and had a great time if I had pushed it but I was the one to break up, sometimes I surprise myself by having a conscious.

But I didn't push it, we both know that it wouldn't be a great idea. I think that when I get the idea I want to fuck every attractive woman I can out of my head the is a good chance I will get back together with this Ex but more long term, I'm just not ready to settle down even a little bit and I DONT want to fuck with this Ex's head.

The way I see it is that IF she finds someone that makes her forget about me then that's great, he's a better man and that she will be happy and I will be happy for her. In the meanwhile I will go on chasing new pussy and see what happens. Uc

16. rcc8611

Gold Member

Had sex few years back with my "first love" ex gf... Could have never imagined how good the sex was going to be. Wow it was great I felt awful and like an idiot cuz I couldn't last at all.... She sure had learned a few new tricks over the years... Guess it was a little more of a turn on that she had 3 women roommates and they were in living room listening to us ;-)

17. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

It's not at all uncommon to have fantasies about having sex with someone you have had in the past. Fond memories have a way of coming back. If the split was not extremely messy, I think those thoughts come back a little easier. There are a couple es's that given the chance, I would have FWB sex with, but I'm not interested in having a relationship with them again.

xx

18. skinnyminnie

Gold Member

I'm one of the few that has recycled an ex or two. I never saw it as an issue. If both people are single and willing, why not? It really helped to kill the fantasy bc I realized what I wasn't missing. Now, I don't desire any of them in the least. I guess that I needed some kind of closure.

Destinyawaits likes this.
  19. curiouskitty

curiouskitty Active Member

lmfao. too funny, i am literally sitting next to my ex cause i wanted to fuck him. Pretty hilarious :)

btw, you're not crazy. its super relateable.

Destinyawaits and alwaystry like this.
  20. alwaystry

Did ya do it???