Sex with Stepmom

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sex more sex, May 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sex more sex

sex more sex New Member

Hi there.. i am REALLY confused about this...

A few years ago, my dad got married to a young beautiful woman, and she is REALLY gorgeous. Nice breasts, nice butts, and i always imagine myself as having sex with her. To tell u guys the truth, i kept thinking about her and imagine myself licking her nice and wet pussy ;) Am i normal? I really want to have sex with her:(

Anyway, have any of u guys ever slept with a stepmom? I really wish i could:(

A couple of years ago, my dad and my stepmom got divorced, and i havent heard from her since:( i really love her, and i want to make her my own...

Do u guys think i should find her, and tell her how i feel? is it ok if i marry her? i mean, i dont think its incest rite?

I am crazy about her, and i keep masturbating imagining i am having sex with her.. to lick her sweet pussy n fire my sperm into it:) sometimes it makes me wet to think that my dad's sperm has been running inside her pussy, and i just wish i could combine it with my thick liquid;)

the thing is, is it legal to marry her? and is it ok for me to have sex with her? (i really want to!!)

-just curious-
  2. Logger

Logger Gold Member

Dear Mr. More,

It is normal to have sexual fantasies about women we see in our daily lives. When I make love to my wife, I often envision a woman I have seen or talked to in the last few days, and imagine that I am making love to the other woman, while I am making love to my wife. So, in my opinion, fantasizing about a woman with whom you should NOT be making love, is fairly normal.

As to legality, that would depend on a number of factors which you have not disclosed. For a question on the legality, you should probably consult a lawyer in your jurisdiction. Some questions that might be relevant are, were you underage during any time of the marriage? Were you adopted by your step-mom?

One of the problems with incest, is that it creates divisions in the family structure, years down the road, and you may experience difficulties that you are unable to predict at this time. Your father obviously had feelings for your step-mom, which have been changed in divorce. Can you envison bringing the grandchildren to visit their grand dad? What about a family dinner?

Often a father is a resource for a man, should difficulties arise. I took a number of risks, while my father was alive, for which I felt I could just pick up the phone and ask for help, and he would be there for me. I have received some small inheritance, which I enjoyed. What size inheritance do you envison? What potential resources would be available from Dad to get you out of an unexpected jam? What effect would tapping his ex-wife have on his feelings toward you? What if his ex-wife cheated on you, with him?

I suggest from a psychological point of view, that you consider what feeligs you have of any ideas of repression from your father. As men grow up, we have feelings of ideas having been imposed upon us by our fathers. We have to sort out what was our father's point of view, and what is my position now. One approach would be to make a list of Dad's opinions and approaches, and your approach or point of view. Work on resolving these issues more clearly, and to any extent possible, have a conversation with your Dad, to reduce any tension from any differences that you perceive, as imagined or real.

In other words, there may be some issues between you and your Dad, and it may be better to deal with those issues directly, first, then see where your feelings are for his divorced wife. You have not said what Dad has said bout his divorced wife recently. But what is more important, is what is behind the words Dad has spoken? What are Dad's real feelings? What are Dad's feelings going to be when he finds out you are dating his ex-wife? The feelings are likely to be unpredictable and mixed. If you are ready for your Dad to disown you, not want to talk to you, or hear form you, I suspect that you have the woman over-valued, and when her real value becomes apparent to you, you will be disappointed with your choices.

Find a woman who will dance with you. Just imagine you are making love to all the beautiful women in the world. I believe that it is my wife' s job, to let me imagine that she is any woman I desire. I don't tell my wife her about her duty to serve as a basis for my imagination. I don't tell her about my imaginings. I just make it work.

Perhaps you are a guy that enjoys sharing his wife with other men. I am a jealous sort of man, myself, so an attractive woman is a burden for me. I often feel I would have had a happier married life, if I had chosen a woman who was less attractive. I am working with my imagination anyway, so what's the advantage of a pretty woman?

Obviously I don't have the answer for you. Hope some of the questions I have raised helps you sort things out.

Blessings

3. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

Yeah, what logger said.. lol.. To me though it sounds like something from penthouse letters. lol
  4. Logger

Logger Gold Member

Dustkitty was a name that some Graduate students in Psychology used to post situations on forums, to see what kind of answers they got back, and then used the answers in some sort of research study. I answered a couple times, others who had given more answers really felt upset about being used as an experiment,

LOL
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.