Sex with or without shoes on?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Emt, Sep 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emt

Emt New Member

I've found that wearing my shoes for sex, specifically with "edge of the bed" positions and standing sex positions make thrusting, balance, and speed much better!

What about you?

Thanks

-Emt

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

I don't know how I would feel about a guy wearing shoes in the bedroom...but I think it's obscenely hot when a woman wears stockings and heels, or even just heels. I've never done it and I've no idea why not.

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I love it when Thorn wears his work boots (and nothing else :brow) while fucking me. I don't know wht it is... but I have always been aroused when I see him like that! It's hot!! - and the thrusting, etc., is greatly enhanced, like Emt said.

4. Thorn

Gold Member

Same here Emt. It helps the balance, etc. but it gives me about a 1 inch lift. We have a high bed (and I'm a little short) so it lines everything up just right for when we do it on the end of the bed. :)

5. mels

mels New Member

only time he's worn shoes is when i was in too much of a hurry to take them off. ;) i didn't notice any difference, but i was ahem, preoccupied

6. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

I dont carea bout shoes or not but I did have a bf once who luevd me to wear boots to bed. I never knew why he jus said it was hot so I did it.

7. SonReadThis

SonReadThis New Member

She likes to wear long socks and i find it sexy :lol her socks go all up her leg and stuff (don't hit me :( )

8. BabyReadThat

BabyReadThat New Member

Why was I just thinking about posting this when I saw the title of this thread. :lol

We are so >>>>><<<<<

9. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

As a group called "Aztec Two Step" once sang..."Seeing you in your BOOTS, with your whips and your chains, it leads me to think that it's YOU who is strange...!!" You all write such GREAT posts! I love it! Wonder if anybody wears cowboy/cowgirl boots with SPURS to bed?! ;>

10. Littlefair

Littlefair New Member

Shoes on or off it doesn't matter. The question is how does your partner feel about it? If they don't care and you are enjoying it more then hell go for it.

Myself personally......I don't care in the least little bit whatevr works for whoever I am with and makes them feel comfortable is fine with me. As long as it doesn't encroach on my personal safety and I am enjoying myself then so should they.

11. purplegal

purplegal New Member

I suppose it depends on the height of your partner..I might give it a try now!

12. KissKissTell

KissKissTell New Member

I've never thought about this before...sounds interesting. I'll have to have him try it.

13. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Maybe for standing up wearing shoes would be good for gripping on the floor.
    But being as i wear size 12 shoes....in bed my feet are long enough to curl into the matress for added grip for thrusting..

14. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Couldnt help it hun.....but please please please wear some high heels for me Bluesy :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.